Chapter 39.

The next few days passed like years.

Right when they got home, Izumi packed most things and left. She didn't spare them another look, not even Katsuma.

She left him crying and trying, trying his hardest to hold onto her before Sero pulled him back since Katsuki was not in the right state to barely even hold himself up.

The boy had snot going down his face as he held himself tight in the corner, hugging himself whispering words that Izumi would usually say to him.

How much of a 'good boy, handsome young man, strong, brave, smart, and a kind loving soul he is and how much he makes her happy' he played that on repeat to himself.

Katsuki sat, the whole time to when she was packing her things and left. For some reason, it took him back to when he was younger and when he never got to see his mother because she was so "busy" with work she couldn't take better care of her kids.

Tears passed his face here and there, he was just so emotionally drained and looking at his son, how the boy is trying so hard to calm himself and to stay positive was something that lifted his shoulders.

He walked to his son and sat at a distance from him, looking at him before scooting closer and closer. "Bud-" He noticed how the young boy was digging his nails into his arm as he talked to himself before he snatched him to stop Katsuma said. "I-I'm so-sorry I-I did want to say it, I-m so-"

He didn't let him finish before grabbing him and holding as tight as he could. "Don't be sorry for your feelings, I made you feel that way, I'm sorry, I love you so much Katsuma." They spent, few hours crying with each other.

Katsuki made sure to keep his sons' hands away from any part of his body.

They spent there three weeks like that so far without Izumi, it was depressing and aggregating to the both of them not waking up to see their beautiful joy maker.

But slowly, Katsuki worked with Katsuma to eat as if Izumi was here with him, and made sure to take the boys' minds off from things whenever he took off from work like the park, museum, zoo, ice cream, or just small walks around their neighborhood.

The third week is when it hit.

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

"Oi, comn we have to hurry before the damn mall closes."

The boy rolled his eyes and looked at his Father, "But I don't wanna go..." Katsuki sighed, and bend down to his son's level.

"Please, for me can you go? It's been hard on us both and maybe this can take it off our minds for a bit yeah?" The boy sighed, and slowly shook his head 'okay'.

"Alright, come on the car is waiting outside."

The ride was silent with no conversation, music filled the car as Katsuma tapped his hands on his lap and hummed to the music.

Katsuki looked at some of the documents that sat on his lap, he missed a few things here and there but he already had it in motion to spend time with Katsuma and to fill out the paper.

  He needed to fill his mind. While he was always still thinking of Izumi he tried to fill his mind so he wouldn't go and search for her and blow her up to make sure she was okay.

  He left a few texts every here and there, but she would respond once out of the blue saying how she is feeling and she was sorry.