Chapter 3

Thank you!🔆
(If you want, you can read the Note at the bottom of the chapter!)
~*~

Izumi went inside the apartment and into her room leaving the door open, her and Neito was very close but soon he left he alone without a word coming back from the unknown.

She was pissed with him and ignored him for over 2 months when he 'tried' to come back into her life and things were still out of balanced with them....

"You still can't let it go can you!" He screamed at her as he stood at the door frame, watching as the girl took of her towel.

"It your fault, you left without saying anything to me some kind of 'friend' you were" Izumi said, before grabbing a shirt off her bed not bothering to put a bra on since she barely had anything to show...

"What do you want! I missed you! That's why I came back!"

"You should have stayed..." In a whisper, the room quickly went quite, she ignored it and hurried and put on booty-shorts before leaving out the room quickly putting slides on as her stomach grumbled there was a small store nearby she could walk to to get something quickly....

She felt bad for him, she was always close with him even before he got famous.

He left her and got a new number she was sad, angry, and hurt. . .

She had family in the music and acting industry.

But her own mother, father, and her own sister and brother only saw her as trash on the side of the ride and she felt the same with them.

With a sigh she kept walking as she felt her wet hair stick onto her shirt and neck, as the street lights flickered on and off little amount of people walking in the streets with there mate or just drunk out there mind.

She just wanted to hold onto someone warm just who someone who loved her.

A tear slowly ran down her face.

"Izu! Where the hell are you going!"

"Away for you!" She quickly went into the store, before turning around and locking the door.

"Oh- Midoriya? A-Are you okay?" Koda asked, putting down the box no one was in the store only them two.

"Yeah..I'm fine just wanna get away.." She sighed, before getting some instant noodles, Koda was also a omega but really shy to meet anyone.

"How have you been, Huh? Find anyone yet?" She smirked, "H-Huh?! W-What do you mean! N-no! I couldn't- I mean! Well- MIDORIYA!"

She couldn't help before she went into a laughing fit. Putting down a twenty on the counter, looking at the glass door seeing no one was there...

He was smarter than that, probably hiding...

"Hey..Can I go through the back by any chance?"

"Yeah..Be safe please."

"Will do." She said before going through the employee room and exiting through the back, ending up in an ally.

Quickly going the other way as she smelled his sent on the other side of the ally, 'I'm always one step ahead of you..'

Once agin walking on the sidewalk before a Black Tesla pulled up to her, in fright she couldn't move as the window rolled down.