Chapter 31

Katsuma held onto Izumi not letting her go.

  He kept eating when she went upstairs but shocked when he saw her in clothes, showing she was going out. 

  And without him?!

  "I'm so sorry baby! I promise I'll bring you something back with me, honey bun! I'll just be a few hours and I'll be right back baby!" She hugged him seeing how he held onto her tight.

Katsuki crossed his arms looking and watching, yeah he wanted her to have time to her herself and have a good time without the brat following behind her for the half of it. But the other part just wanted her to stay and never let her leave his sight.

He walked up to Katsuma and gently grabbed him, his grip loosing as he let out a very calming sent, "Ah, Thank you Kacchan. I feel really bad b-but I'll make sure to FaceTime you guys while I'm out! I promise!" She placed a quick kiss to Katsuma wet cheek ruffling his hair and smiling at Katsuki to which he returned.

The closing of the door and hearing it lock he looked at his son his wet red stained cheek and quivering lip as small hiccups escaped his mouth, "She's coming back I promise you, I'll call her later on but your grandmothers are coming over."

Him saying that didn't help at all as the man put him, down watching as he walked slowly to the living room and then flopping down on the couch with another small hiccup. He whispered something but he couldn't tell quite what as he raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head before entering the kitchen Izumi helped him clean the dishes before she left and made him text back to his mother, she watched over his shoulder as he sat down, to see and make sure he wasn't being mean to his mother while texting her.

Looking at the phone that sat on the table before snatching it putting it in his pocket, "Bakubro! Oi! How come you let Mina drive one of your cars! That's not fair you know I've been asking you since last year to drive that car!" He looked at Kirishima who was still in plain grey sweats.

He shrugged, "It was Izumi's choice." The man scoffed rolling his eyes, "This is getting boring ask her out already man-"

"I asked her to go on vacation with me and Katsuma, month or so." Kirishima eyes brighten as he jumped up and down. "REALLY?! I thought you were gonna be scary and not make the move!" He slapped his hand away.

  "Dumbass, why wouldn't I ask her just didn't know when and how but it was alright I mean- She said that she'd love to go." Another squealed came from his mouth, making him sigh while standing up.

He wouldn't stop, "That's amazing! But why didn't you go with her? You really trust Mina out of everyone to bring her somewhere. I mean who knows what or where she might just take her." He chuckled at the end of his sentence crossing his arms.

"That thing with Izumi from five years ago, those hags had something to do with it. Got into it with the younger hag and they want to talk about it today." Kirishima hummed, "What if they say something you don't want to hear?"

It was a good question, and honestly he didn't know what to do if they had something to really do with it. If he either wanted to lash out on them, tell them to get out, or just break down in front of them.

He loved this woman to damn much to hear something that could damage him probably knowing he'd have to tell her, if he didn't it would be a burden he'll hold for the rest of his life. If it was the unexpected he didn't want her to run away from him or Katsuma...

"Honestly. It'll have to depend on what happened and what the hell they did, let Katsuma stay home with me so I can ask him some stuff, little man is smart don't want him to notice what I'm trying to get from him."