Chapter 32

Thank you
*Enjoy*

They all stood in silence for a while before Katsuki got off the counter leaving out the kitchen to see his mother and grandmother, with Mitsuki supporting her.

"Living room. Now." The older woman said before pulling his mother inside, Katsuki quickly looked inside the kitchen to see them all huddle in the corner so they can hear before he whispered to them "Stay here, don't make a sound."

The boys nodded and stay in place as Matsuki walked into the Living Room seeing the two woman sitting on the couch waiting, their eyes on him watching as he sat opposite of them both.

  They all looked at one another for a while seeing how Katsuki's hands tighten seeing he was getting aggravating my the silence so far. "Ehm- I'll go first." The man shook his head leaning in a little bit.

  "So as you found out when I was talking to Izumi, I wanted to apologize for the way I reacted. I only want to protect you, Katsuma and Izumi-."Right away when she said Katsuma's name he quickly looked around seeing that the pup was no longer in the room anymore.

    "- I know you've found out some things about Izumi and her past Kat, I could tell you love her- hell anyone can see that with how protective you are of her eve if someone looks her way." He didn't want to hear this, the only thing he wanted was an explanation from the woman and nothing else.

  "Get to it, already." He sighed shaking his head.

"Right-"

  "Shut up, your scared to tell the dumb boy. Let me talk." The older woman said, he looked at the wrinkles and heavy bags on her eyes and she scrunched up her face. "That night, when you saw Katsuma on the step with the note, it wasn't from his mother it was me I wrote it, and with Katsuma at the door step- his mother was still in the hospital at the moment."

  He was confused, why the hell is Katsuma name keep coming in in the conversation. He was confused at hell on what he even meant by  she put the note in his basket and left Katsuma at the door step- he still had the damn note...

  "-I knew this would have came sooner or later, but yes me and your mother with a few other people you may not know if helped with this. I don't know what we were even thinking doing that but..."

  "It was for Katsuma, Katsuki. Everything we did was for you and Katsuma to have a better life and not get caught up in a set back and loose everything you worked so hard for." His eyes widen as he looked at his mother who was shaking a tear running down her face messing up her mascara.

  "Mom? What the fuck is this bitch talking about." His voice dangerously low, as the veins in his arms and hand started to feel as if it was pounding from inside his body.

"I- Katsuki please don't talk to her like that-"

"Why the fuck do you two keep bring Katsumas name in this?! I'm talking about Izumi Midoriya the woman who child! You took away from her!" He shouted getting up from his seat his hands in fist now.

  "If you would stop being so damn stubborn like your mother then maybe I can explain-" Katsuki looked over at his mother who looked down and away another tear escaping her eye, no- she would never let anyone talk to her that way...

  "Now sit! Katsuki this is only to protect our family, and we are deeply sorry for what we've done to her life and making her think as if the child is no longer here." She held her chest before continuing, "It was only me your Mother and other people you might not even know who helped take the child away."

  "You said that."

  "-Stop interrupting me, Katsuki Bakugo. We should be having this talk with Izumi honestly. Sigh, Katsuki don't do anything you might regret.." The man slowly started to sit down doing counting down from ten and breathing in and out like his father taught him to do.