Chapter 20

Thank you!🔆
🦋💙🧸
**

Kaminari stood by his best friend's side, he never notices that it was Izumi since she and Itsuki only looked a bit alike. He stood there as Katsuki layer next to her side running his hands through her hair.

His red teary eyes stare at her with possession, tears slipped out the yellow-haired man eyes as he sat back into the seat with his hand covering g his mouth.

He thought Izumi told him everything, I mean they were best friends he never knew she was depressed, stressed, and had breathing problems.

He only felt like shit as he looked at her.

"Calm Tenya and tell him to keep Katsuma at home till she gets better." Katsuki got up from the hospital bed Izumi was laying on looking at her one last time.

She had machines helping her breath, her skin now pale as her hair nappy and everywhere, as her small chest raised a little up and down.

He sighed leaving out the hospital room seeing as no one was there but only a few other important patients or people in the entertainment for either, surgery, birth, or a normal check up for only the highest top floors in the building.

Katsuki walked until he saw one of the doctors in their room.

"Ah! Katsuki doesn't do that man! Walking up on people like that!" Jiro bend down and grabbed her ring the picture of her wife lighten on her phone as she made sure it was not broken, she and Momo are a beautiful couple.

"What going on so far."

She looked at him before telling him to follow her, they were outside on the balcony of the hospital, Katsuki wat he'd as she took out a cigar and lit it handing one over to Katsuki who gladly took it.

"I think it's her family, the girl is stress, depressed, and having heart and breathing problems, It does not just pop up out of nowhere. It's serious Itsuki, and the Todoroki Family man... Kat," She stopped and took the cigar from his mouth and took a hit before finishing.

".. She's gonna die like this Katsuki." She looked at him before looking back down thinking how this kind of news can feel if that was her wife in that room right now.

Katsuki didn't say anything else only looking down, he wanted to break down. He'd never want this for anyone as cruel or mean as he could be he would not even wish this on his enemies.

Sighing he looked up at her, "What can I do to help, help her." He asked, "Well yes we're putting her on medication until she is all the way healthy and if we see there are no problems, but to make it faster you can take her on a vacation, forget work let Kirishima and Sero handle that that is why you gave them a higher position as your second-hand man-"

"- You gave that job when Izumi came into your life when you saw how it was affecting Katsuma and how you wanted to buy Izumi's side do that as she will be okay in no time, maybe you can even get her to date ya." She patted his back and left Katsuki to himself.

Thinking about that idea it made him smile...

A family.

He, Katsuma, and Izumi together. Helping her through her situation and why she has not been telling anyone since she came from a home where no one cared for her.

He can and will change her whole life, even if things go south he will always be there with her and for her, if she likes it or not he really loves that girl so fucking much.

Taking the blunt and smooshing it on the ashtray, waking back into the hospital before his phone ranged.

"Mom?" He stood in the empty hallway.

"Kat? You okay baby? You don't ever call me mom-" She stopped when a small sob was heard from the other line.

"Where are you Katsuki? I'm with your father just left a meeting, can you please tell me where you at and what's wrong?" Panic was in her voice.

Katsuki looked around to see no one around and told his mom everything, tears here and there as he could hear her quickly get into the car.

"It's okay Katsuki, I'm on my way and we'll settle everything okay?"

Katsuki said a small okay before hanging up. Walking back to his omega's hospital room. Seeing Kaminari head resting on his hand as he rubbed her hand.

He shortly found out not before when he was drunk they already knew each other and were close, he was taking this hard also.

He sat down and FaceTime Katsuma on his phone, it is only runged for a quick second before Katsuma answers his eyes red with small black bags under his eyes.

His son looked ducking drain, without wasting any time, he turned the camera to face Izumi watching as his eyes sparkled and small pricks of tears formed seeing his mommy in a hospital bed.

"She's gonna be fine, she's a tough cookie we're gonna go on a long vacation with her and spend as much time with her."

His son looked at the phone as Katsuki turned it back down to his face, "You can come down tomorrow night to see her okay?." Katsuma shook his head up and down before hanging up.

Katsuki pressed a kiss to Izumi's cheek letting the nurse come in a check her.

Xoxo ~ Madeline✨🥛

—•—
~*~
Thanks for reading!
937 words!
~
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thank you!
🐳🦋💧