Chapter 18

Thank you!🔆
🦋💙🧸
**
Sorry for the short chapter!
I'll do better!

Izumi went into Katsuma closet looking at a few clothes before opening the draws and picking out a few things, grey sweatpants, a blue Dino T-Shirt, and shoes. Satisfied with her options she left from the walk-in closet and into his room where he watched the TV his damp hair and red cheeks from the warm bath he was given.

"Here you go, I'll let you get change and I'll change also then we'll head to the park alright?" Katsuma shook his head in response quickly changing as Izuku left out the room.

Looking for something similar she grabbed greys sweatpants, and a regular blue T-Shirt that had a dark-blue butterfly at the bottom side of the shirt before getting her red shoes she always wears.

Pulling her hair in a high messy bun with strands of her hair sticking out.

Taking a deep breath as she walked back into Katsuma room seeing him struggle trying to tie his shoes, Izumi only chuckled a bit before going to him and sitting him on her lap showing him how to tie his shoes.

"Make a big loop with both laces. Then cross both loops to make an X and hold the X in the middle, Then pull one loop under the other, then pull tight!" He giggled a bit looking up at her with a big smile as she tied his other shoe.

"Now you can tie your shoes whenever you want, you little bugger!" She pulled on his cheeks hearing as he squealed and held her hand. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Katsuma shook his head rapidly as Izumi picked him up and sat him on her hip, "Let's say bye to you dad, then we can go okay?" They left the room and made their way downstairs where they could both hear Katsuki on the phone.

Standing in the Kitchen as he talked on the phone she waved at him and signaled they were going to leave, Katsuki nodded walking up to them still taking as he grabbed his wallet from the counter and handed it to her kissing Katsuma head and rubbing her shoulder, before leaving out the kitchen and entering his office.

She stood in the kitchen taking in what happened looking at Katsuma, before opening her mouth to say something getting stopped by Katsuma who tugged on her shirt wanting to leave as soon as possible.

Izumi sighed and left out the house saying a small 'goodbye' to Tenya who was the son of the living room at the moment filling out some paperwork.

Leaving out she made the way to the car buckling Katsuma up and making her way to the park to meet Neito.

.
.
.

"Zu! Over here!" He called out waving his hand, Izumi took a deep breath and walked over to him. "Go play on the playground for me okay?" She put him down and watched as he ran off to the slide.

Walking over to him and sitting down on the bench as he passed an Ice Cream cone to her, "For the exception of your mother and Shindo they keep talking about the pictures."

"I know, momma didn't contact me yet, but Itsuki had a lot to say."

" I mean you know she loves Todoroki, but for more, she would love to make it seem that it was her in the pictures with Katsuki." He chuckled.

"Hm."

Neito sighed seeing this was not going anywhere, "Look I know I've messed up, but I want to be in your life Setyo is trying to keep your father cool he wondering going off to get in contact on how you even know the Bakugo Katsuki."

"-The whole Todoroki Family is sending an army to hurt you down since you've blocked them all, now I'm kinda getting mixed in the media won't stop, hell you know even Enji and Toya went to your apartment!"

" That's why I am now staying with Katsuki and Katsuma."

Neito sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"I just want you to be safe that's all."

Izumi nodded, as her phone Dinged.

Katsuki.
-
Get you and Katsuma something nice does not matter how much you spend.
Have fun.

-

Izumi smiled and tucked her phone back in her pocket. "I'm glad that your happy, I don't even think I have seen you this happy in a while." She saw Neito looking at her with a smile on his face.

"I happy for you."

"-But you need to be safer, Itsuki is in the look for you even went so far to get people to search and look for you, even Toya he's been trying to call you but you wouldn't pick up."

The name sends shivers down her spine. Toya, they never had a good relationship the last time they have seen each other ended up with them both getting into a fistfight.

"Why? They don't care for me."

"Mm, They want to clear everything with the picture and for you to upload a video explaining everything, media barely knows you so of course, they will head straight to Itsuki."

"- They just don't want them to think there some is dating a whore, or cheater also to clear Itsuki name but of course she doesn't want that since this is being the most attention her and the Midoriya Family has ever had, being that it had something to to with The Bakugo's."

She sat and looked up at Katsuma seeing him playing now in the sandbox drawing into the sand. A smile faded as she took into Neito's words.

Xoxo ~ Madeline✨🥛

—•—
~*~
Thanks for reading!
958 words!
~
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thank you!
🐳🦋💧