Chapter 10

The chapter was inspired by Flame21604
Enjoy!
Thank you!🔆
🦋🐳💙
~*~

The light from the curtain fixed on his face as he opened his eyes slowly feeling a body wrapped around him.

Looking down he saw Izumi's head resting on his chest and her hand holding onto his dress shirt her small snores filling the room.

Katsuki slowly got up as slow as possible so he wouldn't wake the girl before leaving out the room and into his sons' room.

Sitting on his bed before picking him up and bringing him into Izumi's room where she quickly got on top of the woman and buried his nose into her neck gaining a small giggle from her.

He smirked leaving out the room once more walking downstairs taking off his shirt in the process.

The maids and butlers should be gone since it was their day off to spend time with their family, he thought entering the kitchen.

"Mr. Bakugo.."

"You should be home dumbass.." He yawned tossing the shirt somewhere, Iida only chuckled before drinking out the bottle of beer.

"I'd rather not."

"Don't let Katsuma or Izumi see you drink the shit." He said himself before grabbing a glass and pouring champagne inside of it.

"Will do..." They sat in silence for a while before Tenya looked up from his phone with wide eyes.

"I'm guessing you haven't seen the news.." Katsuki shot him a confused look, "The hell are you talking about four eyes." He took another drink from the champagne.

Iida didn't say anything else before tossing his phone over to Katsuki witch he gracefully caught.

Katsuki Bakugo's
New Lover?

A photo has been passed around with the Katsuki Bakugo leaving a restaurant with a green hair girl holding his only son?

Many are in conclusion the Itsuki Midoriya is the girl in the picture.

What about the Todoroki Family think about Shouto getting engaged to Itsuki now since the photo leaked?

There are only two girls with this hair.
Either Itsuki or Izumi Midoriya
Or the Midoriya Sisters.

~*~

Katsuki laughed ranged through the house as tears streamed down his face putting the phone down.
The press should know better than to compare a body like Izumi's to Itsuki's.

"What now?" Iida asked him taking his lay sip of the drink. "Let them think that for now.. call Mina and Jiro up here." He ran a hand through his hair before laying back thinking of how to get Izumi and Katsuma our the house for a while.

"She a beautiful omega Kat."

"I know.."

~*~