Chapter 21

Thank you!🔆
🦋💙🧸
**

     Iida watched as the little boy scrolled through the pictures of the omegas phone that were left in the living room, he sighed as with one had Katsuma moved the phone to his forehead.

     Katsuma looked at him and showed him the picture of her that was on her Instagram, his lips wobbly as tears gather in his eyes.

     He wasn't dumb he knew ever since Katsuma had met Izumi he has changed all the way, never eating to always wanting food, letting his anger get the best of him to where his anger was thrown out the window.

     Izumi changed this boy all the way, Iida knew that both Katsuki and Katsuma needed Izumi in their life's or they would both be in a very unhealthy and dangerous environment.

    "I know buddy, and I promise right when your grandmother, grandfather, or your Dad calls me and tells me to bring you over I promise I will but please get some rest."

     Katsuma threw a pillow at him and hid under the covers and yelled sobs coming from his mouth as he just wanted to be with his beautiful mommy.

"She's gonna be fine! You'll see her soon."

~*~

     Katsuki sat next to his mother who had a bag next to her fill with clothes, they sat in silence as his father on the other side of the room looked at Izumi.

     "She's beautiful Kat." His father said, looking at him with a smile. "I know, wish you could have met her in a better condition." He ran his hand through her hair.

     "Same here, how is Katsuma taking this when Tenya called us he was screaming Bloody Mary I sware I still feel the ring in my ear." She chuckled getting up throwing the bag at Katsuki.

"Take a shower you smell."

     He snarled before going into the bathroom starting the water, getting in the shower as his thoughts filled his head letting the water run down his back as he thought of his son and what he had said before they left out the house.

     The words rang in his head, they repeat themselves like putting a song that you only listen to that one amazing part before playing it once again. 'MOMMY!' 'LET ME DOWN! MOMMY' and the muffled sounds when they closed the door.

     Those were his first words he had ever said around Katsuki since he was two-years-old. Knowing the news that Izumi could wake up today night or tomorrow morning brought him some kind of relief with also knowing he could see Katsuma and have them bring him over.

     Her family called her phone over fifteen-times seeing that their disgrace of a family member was in the hopes after it was now trending on social media, since Kaminari, Shindo posted on it on their platforms.

     Katsuki stopped the water and got out of the shower, the loud voices booming the hallway. Quickly putting on the sweatpants and T-Shirt with his black slippers did he leave out to his mother being held by his father who was angry as well.

     "What the hell is going on?!" He shouted before quickly looking at Izumi, "That little bitch dares to come here!" His mother shouted in rage. Katsuki looked out of the room assuring to close the door behind him.

He looked to see some nurses holding back-

.    "Get the hell off of us! Do you know who we are?! I'll get my Father on this damn hospital!" The voice of Todoroki filled the air making them gasp when they saw Katsuki out of the room.