pornstar | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Grey walked down the cold streets of New York with a beige trench coat wrapped tightly around her with black thigh high boots. She hated the work she does,but it makes good money and she really needed it.

She swung both ways,but most of her work was with guys not girls. She's been doing this stuff for about 4 years since she turned 18. She got kicked out for doing her first video,but she was so good that she made a whole career outta this.

She walked into the building and met the director and crew. She walked to her room and sat in the chair. She touched up her soft brown wavy hair,and took off her robe. She walked out to the set and of course all eyes were on her. She didn't like the feeling but it wasn't like millions of people weren't already seeing her naked body anyway.

She sat on the white couch and waited for the other girl to arrive. Another girl walked in,she had brown skin that looked very soft and nice black curly-ish hair.

*video*

Gray sat on the white couch as Avani ate her out. Her hands were tangled through her hair pushing her head down further. She was enjoying this very much. She then felt Avani stick a finger in and pull it in and out of her making her moan. Avani then stuck 2 fingers in and went faster. Gray soon squirted all over Avani and her face.

They switched positions so now Avani was sitting on Grays face and rocking back and forth. Gray ate her out and fingered her at the same time. Avani was letting out loud moans,and squeezing her breast. She rocked faster and started squirting all over Gray.

They moved on to a double sided dildo. Avani stuck it inside of her self and then Gray sat on it in like a scissor position. They grinned back and fourth letting pleasure consume both of them.

soon they were both squirting all over each other.

*after video*
Gray got cleaned up and was sitting in her room for a bit. She saw someone slip a not under the door.She picked it up and read the little paper.

"heres my number. call me if you wanna do this again but not for a video ;)" She smiled and put it in her pocket and walked out the door back to her small apartment.