love

Amelie was at her guy best friends house, or the sway house i guess. She and Blake always hung out whenever Lana was out of town,or busy. Lana knew that the two hung out but now it was getting out of hand. She would see the tiktoks they would post or things being said about them.

Lana was never a person to be controlling with these kinds of things, but in past relationships this has happened. She was cheated on by her previous partner Sam. They always hung out with their ex and then one thing led to another Lana and sams break up was public because Lana found out that Sam had cheated.

Lana was currently in Portland for a nike deal that she had to have some meetings for. It was 9 pm meaning she had to go to sleep soon and she was trying to face time Amelie.

"jesus fuck! pick up the damn phone" She yelled as this was the fifth time Amelie hadn't answered the call.

"hey babe didn't know if you're busy or not but imma head to bed call or text. love you i guess" she sent the text and turned the lights off.

Amelie was still at sway watching a movie with them. She looked at her phone to se Lana had texted and tried to face time, I guess she didn't hear her phone.

"fuck" She said loudly. Everyone turned and looked at her with confusion on their face.

"Lana called and i didn't hear or feel it" She explained. This wasn't the first time this has happened.

actually she hadn't answered one of Lanas calls for the pst few days she's been gone.

she mumbled the message until she got to the last part "love you i guess" she read, "the fuck? does she mean," she yelled.

"Amelie calm down she still loves you more than anything maybe she's just on edge about her Nike deal" Bryce spoke from him and Addisons spot

"that's whys she went to portland. i'm such a bad girlfriend, first i don't spend time with her, second i miss ever calls and facetimes and now i don't even know anything going on in her life!" she almost broke out into tears.

"hey look you're not a bad girlfriend. you've been a bit forgetful recently okay? she still loves you i promise text her back now and see if she's still awake so you can call her." Blake said giving her a hug. She nodded and walked out of the movie room.

"hey babe, sorry i didn't answer i didn't hear my phone if you're still awake can you facetime or call me. I love you" she texted and after a few seconds saw dots.

then dots quickly went away and her face dropped,but a smile reappeared when she saw Lanas contact pop up.

"hey Lana" She said awkwardly and saw Lanas red puffy eyes.

"mhm hey, look i get if you don't wanna be with me anymore but please just don't avoid me." She said.

"oh my god no I still love you and wanna be with you i just didn't hear my phone i promise. Sway and I we-" she rambled on but Lana cut her off.

"oh so you were at sway with Blake right? yeah you know what we need a break call me when you can get some time away from him cause it's clear you like him" She said and hung up.

Amelie started crying she just lost the person she cared about most. She wanted nothing more now to be in portland to hold Lana and talk to her.

Now she had no one to hold or really talk to. She wiped her tears and walked back in.

"hey guys i'm gonna go. Something came up Lana" She said and they all nodded.

"is she okay?" Nessa asked while she was cuddled with her girlfriend and Josh.

"uh yeah but i'll be back here whenever, just need some time away from here" She said and walked out.

While she drove him she cried and listened to the music Lana made.

She got home and cried all night until she fell asleep

a week later

Amelie and Lana haven't spoken much is the past week. Well no ones seen Amelie in the past week, she's ignored Blake for a week and everyone but Nessa and Avani.

Lanas plane just landed and she drove back to her place. She was thinking about how to bring everything up to Amelie. She still loved her and wanted nothing more to be with her.

So on the way him she grabbed a few things and went over to Amelies.

tbc lol...