dance / 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢

Clairs pov
I was on the bus to my dance competition. I've been competing since I was 4, this was one of my three competitions this weekend. I think we are going to Norwalk which is in Connecticut. I've never been around the new england area so it should be fun!

we got to our hotel which was next to convention hall where we would be competing later tonight. We were all told to find out hotel room and get settled for a bit.

My number was about to be called for my solo. I shake the last bit of my nerves and made sure that everything looked fine on me. As I hear my number I walk out on stage getting into starting position.

It was after the awards and I had gotten 1st overall! I got congratulated by my whole team and we were now going to chick fil a for dinner. While I was sitting at a table I noticed a girl from the competition sitting a few tables down. She spotted me looking at her and I waved my hand for her to come over.

"hey! you're from the competition aren't you?" She asked. I could tell she was a happy person. Unlike me I pretend to be happy,but i'm not.

"yeah I am. You did such a good job, great performance." I said and she said them same back.

"hey do you maybe think I could get your snap, cause I assume you don't live here" She said. I nodded and gave her my snap.

"Oh I never told you my name. I'm Charli" She said and stool out her hand.

"I'm Clair" I said and shook her hand. We talked for a bit until she had to go,and I had to eat. After we finished we went back to the hotel and I called my parents. Charli started snapping me, and me being me I answered quickly.

We talked more and got to know each other. She's honestly really pretty,and kinda smart. I wished I lived here, or at least close to here.

It was monday and after the weekend of competitions I ended winning first place with all. I guess my solo was good. Charli was at each of them. We aren't in the same age category because i'm 17 and they way they do the age thing is odd. I was now back home in maryland and I was ok face time with Charli.

"you're so cute when you scrunch your nose" She giggled.

"stop" I said and dragged out the p. We continued talking until she got nervous.

"are you okay?" I ask her she was playing with her fingers,and her rings on her fingers.

"um yeah, I got a question tho." She said and made eye contact with me through the screen.

"shoot" I said.

"so even though i've known you for a little while. I can tell you're a good person. so would you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked and moved away from the camera.

"yes I'd love too" I smiled and her eyes opened like she was in disbelief.

"WAIT REALLY!" she screamed.

"yes" I giggled.

She started running around her room screaming that i'm hers and honestly it was the cutest thing.

This girl is something special.

yo thanks for 4k reads that's crazy!! i love and thank you all. let me know who you wanna see next!!