addison x dixie

requested: @michaela545134

( i made it a smut) (sorry it's short)

Addison was on top of Dixe, She was leaving hickeys down her neck. She got to her underwear and pulled them down in a hurry before they got caught.

She stuck a finger into Dixie and placed a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. They couldn't get caught or they'd be sent to solitary.

She pumped her finger in and out fast. She added another and curled them in and out. She felt Dixie moan around her hand. She pumped them in and out fast.

She started licking Dixies clit, she switched her finger and her tongue. She pushed her tongue in her girlfriend and rubbed her clit.

"Shit addi i'm gonna cum" Dixie mumbled. Bed checks were in five minutes.

"Cum quickly" Addison said and licked faster. She rubbed faster too and was trying her best to get Dixie to cum.

"fuck fuck fuck" Dixie moaned and came on Addisons fingers.

"you do me tomorrow night" Addiso said quickly.

Addison pulled them out and licked her fingers. She pulled Dixie in for one last kiss before slipping her a note and leaving the bathroom.

She ran quickly back to her bunk and quickly got into bed. The headmaster came looking in the room with a flashlight shortly after and checked to see if all lights were out luckily they were.

Hey sorry I made this short I didn't know what to write. I hoped you liked this!

I think I might  I make a boarding school chapter for one of the girls when I get done with requests!