studio

Nessa walked into her favorite place. The studio, she loved going there when she was feeling down. Now that she had freshly came out as bi she felt it was time to start something with the girl in the studio that helped her record. Kelly was her name, she had pale skin short red hair and cute little freckles. It reminded Nessa of a leprechaun but smaller and way more cute.

"hey ness, new music today or not?" Kelly asked.

"yeah something new today. I have a question after tho too" Nessa smiled and walked into the recording booth. Kelly gave Nessa the look to start singing.

Maybe there's a reason in your head
Tied up somewhere, somewhere that we went
When you were mine
When you were mine

that blew kelly away. She always knew Nessa had a voice of an angel,but this was something special.

Nessa finished the song and walked out of the booth with a satisfied yet nervous look on her face. She was worried that Kelly was going to say no.

"are you okay you look uneasy" Kelly said rubbing Nessas shoulder.

"yeah just fine, so about my question? I was wondering maybe sometime you would want to go out to dinner?"Nessa asked.

"I- I'm sorry I don't swing that way, I'm sure it would be a great date and all. I'm just not interested in girls like that." Kelly said and Nessas face dropped.

"uh yeah it's cool i'm gonna go" She said and grabbed her things ignoring Kelly on the way out. She was right it's always the one you like never like you back. She walked to her car and started crying. She went over to her best friends house, Josh. He knew everything about Nessa, he even knew that Nessa was bi before she announced to the world.

She ran into the house ignoring everyone asking her what was wrong. She ran into his room and he knew exactly what was wrong, he opened his arms and let her cry in them for the next few hours.

once she finished crying it was 4 am and she told him everything that happened.

"hey look fuck her. you're a thousand times better than her. look go on to tinder or whatever and find you a girl and hook up or go on that date okay?" Nessa giggled and pulled out her phone.

She shortly found a cute girl with a shaved head and they both matched. They started talking and soon enough Nessa was heading to her house.

oh how the night changes.