bella x nessa x avani

requested: bella

Bella and Madi made out as Nessa and Avani did, they were having a competition to see who can cum first.

Nessa was against Madi for cumming and Bella and Avani had to make them cum. Bella pushed Madi down and began kissing her way down.

"Ness sit on my face" Avani smirked. Nessa sat up and Avani laid down. She sat on her face and began to rock back and fourth.

"oh shit" Madi moaned. Bella began working her tongue through her pussy. Licking everywhere it could. She was sure she was going to win.

Avani placed her hands on Nessas hips and moved her back and forth while she ate her out.

"shit shit" Nessa moaned. She felt Avani out and finger in and basically she started riding her finger. She was close to cumming.She looked over to Madi and saw her eyes rolling bakc in her head.

"god fuck i'm gonna cum" Madi moaned. Nessa looked at madi and mouthed something. Madi nodded and both girls let out a big moan. They came on the girls face and their legs shaked.

"who came first?" Bella asked.

"We came at the same time" Nessa said. She kissed Madi and they made out.

"good game bella, same time next week and we'll make the bottoms do something" Avani kissed Bella.

"definitely, bring the dildos" She whispered. they watched Nessa and Madi make out on the couch.

"That's hot—" they both said.

Thanks bella for the request!!!
-again this was a work of mine but i took it down, but still wanted to use it!!!