playing in public | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

(yes ik i've used this one for a different person but i took it down and now i'm using it for cynthia since it's good)

Cynthia and Lea had a fairly private relationship. The one thing they both loved was public sex.
Ain't no shame in their game-

Cynthia was the bottom and Lea was the top,but today that was gonna switch. Cynthia had went out a few weeks ago and bought a few things for the next time they left.

Since the pandemic started they've discovered a lot of things to do. Like all their kinks they have which never shown any light before.

Today was the day they were finally let out of their apartment in New York. Cynthia had a great plan to go shopping and then to lunch but having Lea wear vibrating panties. (lol hate that word)

"Lea!" Cynthia yelled.

"yes?" Lea yelled back running up the stairs. She got their bedroom and saw Cynthia holding something.

"Baby what's that?" She asked her girlfriend who held up the pantie with a grin on her face.

"thought since we are going in public we could have some fun." Cynthia smirked.

"oh you asshole,but fine" Lea said and grabbed the underwear and went to their bathroom. She put the underwear on and walked back out.

"yeah you're wearing a skirt and maybe if you're good you'll get a quickie in the restroom" Cynthia whispered and Lea nodded.

they were at lunch and Lea was a mess. Cynthia had kept the speed at 4 for the longest time and everything started to build up.

"Cynthia please. I need to ya know" Lea begged and Cynthia smirked turning the speed up, going from four to six.

"oh fuck" She moaned loud. Luckily they were in a outdoor restaurant.

"fuck i'm gonna squirt" She moaned and Cynthia instantly turned the speed down. She's been edging Lea for a good 45 minutes now.

"come on love let's go shopping" Cynthia said and stood up. They paid and left Lea still being a whimpering mess.

"god if you don't fuck me i-" Lea started but then was cutoff by Cynthia turning up the speed.

"i won't give you anything if you keep complaining. now sit quiet and i'll find a restroom soon" Cynthia said massaging Leas thigh.

they were waking around the mall when Cynthia pulled Lea in a store.

"come here" She said after she grabbed a few clothes off the rack. She pushed Lea into the changing room. She slowly started taking her clothes off as she turned the setting higher.

"I- Cynth please" She moaned quietly and Cynthia smirked. She left herself in underwear and a bra and then she kneel down in front of Lea. She pushed the skirt up higher revealing the panties with the vibrator in them.

She pulled those down and looked at Leas throbbing pussy. She smirked and lightly began to rub her finger around her clit. Lea put her hand over her mouth to keep herself quiet. Cynthia wasted no more time with teasing knowing the girl above her was getting needy at this point.

She began to eat her out while fingering her making Lea a mess. She was close after being edged all day. Her thighs were shaking and face was sweaty with tears running down her face. By the look you may think that they've been going for a couple rounds.

Cynthia soon started moving her fingers in and quickly and shortly after Lea squirted all over the dressing room floor.

"lay down i wanna try something" Cynthia whispered. Lea nodded and got down on the floor.

Cynthia readjusted them so now the two girl were in a scissor position. She began to rock her hips back and fourth rubbing thier pussies together.

Cynthia threw her head back in pleasure and Lea bit her lip knowing she was gonna scream form being over stimulated.

"oh shit imma cum" Cynthia moaned softly.

"get on my face mommy" Lea said and Cynthia instantly got off and sat on Leas face. Lea began to eat Cynthia out and soon Anna squirted on her face.

they got themselves dressed and grabbed the clothes that they were trying on. Being sneaky as possible they walked out of the dressing room and then to the counter to pay.

"find everything okay?" the lady asked, she noticed Lea's messy hair and the cum on Cynthias face.

"mhm, thanks" Cynthia smiled and they walked out quickly.