-𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢

requested: @ziana_1234

squirming and restless, Kate was in the middle of her class and was horny. it wasn't helping that Nessa— her girlfriend— was rubbing her from under the table. the class was crowded and the sub that they had didn't care at all.

"please ness— do something," Kate begged.

Nessa smirked and got under the table, "don't make a noise," Kate nodded and shut her mouth. she felt nessa pull her underwear down and her bare ass touch the seat. she moaned lightly as she felt Nessas tongue enter her.

she left out an audible gasp and then felt nessa stop. she watched as Nessa get up and then pull her out of the room. they both walked quickly down the hall stopping at the one bathroom no one used.

it was in an inconvenient place so that's why it was barley used, and plus a lot of people have probably hooked up in there anyways. they walked in and shut the door. Kate was pinned against the wall and Nessa dropped to her knees.

She knew she was going to get punished, she didn't bother saying a word or asking anything. knowing it would be worse, she knew that Nessa was serious about her punishments.

She felt Nessa work her fingers into her, she bit her lip not letting any moans escape.

after only just minutes of Nessa eating her out and fingering her, she was ready to cum.

"ness please— may i cum?" she begged.

Nessa pretended that she didn't hear and just kept going, she knew when Kate would break. she felt her walls tighten and then stopped. stood up and roughly kissed her. she licked her fingers clean and then walked out— leaving kate a mess.

thank you for requesting this!! i'm so sorry i didn't see it when you asked for it/ i probably forgot. anyways i'm all caught up.. so thanks for reading this book!!