bookworm | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 (ii)

Jade pushed Amelie up against the wall of her bedroom and locked the door too. She began to kiss Amelie slowly,her hands roamed Amelies body feeling every curv the girl had. Feeling them made Jade wet. She began to work her way down Amelie. She took of Amelies shirt and unhooked her bra,she took one into her mouth mouth and swirled her tounge around the bud. Amelie let out a small moan.

"hurry up please" Amelie moaned. Jade nodded and moved themselves to a fluffy white chair Amelie had in her room. Jade hand not intention of pleasuring herself only Amelie.

She sat Amelie down and pulled off her shorts and underwear. Jade softly ran her hand over Amelies thighs. "please" Amelie begged. Jade smirked at the girls neediness. She ran a finger over her clit earning a shiver from Amelie. She moved her finger in between Amelies wet folds.

She took her finger away and replaced it with her tongue. She licked in between her folds,Amelie moaning in return. Jade was satisfied with that. She stuck her tongue in "oh fuck" Amelie moaned.

Jade moved her tongue in and out while her fingers rubbed Amelies sensitive clit. Amelies hands ran through Jades black hair. Jade moved her tongue to Amelies clit and placed her fingers inside of her. She moved them in and out quickly while sucking on her clit. Jade was wet herself, but she could take care of that at home.

"oh god.. gonna..cum" Amelie said in between moans.

"Let it out baby girl" Jade said and went back to her work. Within seconds Amelie came on Jades fingers. Jade licked her fingers clean,but continued rubbing Amelies clit.

Amelie was still moaning her body in pure bliss. "oh fuck i'm gonna.." She was cut off by a loud moan,soon she felt a liquid come out of her. Jade smiled as she had got the girl to squirt.

Jade cleaned up while Amelie came down from her state. "god you're good" Jade said and Amelie blushed.

"shit i gotta go text me before you go to sleep okay?" Jade said and Amelie nodded,before Jade walked out the door she gave Amelie a quick kiss and smiled.

ayo thanks for 1.5k reads!!