school girls | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 (ii)

pulling out the small purple bullet vibrator she pushed her underwear down to her ankles and slipped them off. clicking the small toy on she placed it on her clit, "fuck," she moaned. the pulse of the toy running around her pussy. getting wetter by the minute.

she slipped a finger i n herself and pumped it in and out. moans slipping pst her lips, aching closer and closer to her orgasm. she was careful to not be loud, if anyone heard she'd be in trouble.

her eyes were closed and small tears spilling out, "oh shit—" she moaned as she came. she kept the vibrator on her clit turning up the speed. she squirmed as she was chasing another orgasm.

"hey—" Dalia said walking in. Nessa didn't notice her, she just kept the vibrator on her clit and continued fingering herself. Dalia smirked and slipped out of her clothes quickly. she crawled on the bed and moved Nessas hand out of her.

"shhh keep your eyes closed baby," she whispered she moved the toy and pushed it into the girl. Dalia started sucking on her clit and let her hands trail up to Nessas boobs. she squeezed them lightly earring a gasp from the girl.

"shit please— i gotta cum," Nessa moaned.

"just wait darling," Dalia hushed her. She took out the vibrator and pushed her tongue in. Nessa wanted to scream but bit her lip holding it back. Her forehead had her red hair stuck to it and her mascara was running.

Dalia felt the girl reaching her point with her walls tightening, "cum baby" she softly said.

"FUCK ME," Nessa screamed. she squirted all over the sheets as Dalia rubbed her.

"Good job baby girl," Dalia leaned up and kissed her softly, "go clean up and i'll change your sheets," Nessa nodded and got up, she wobbled a bit and grabbed on the wall, holding herself up. Dalia chuckled and helped the girl to the bathroom. She grabbed some new sheets, and made her bed. She put the used ones in the hamper and went back to her bed. She closed her eyes a fell asleep before she could talk to Nessa after her bath.