beach day

Olivias pov
a few of my friends and I were going to the beach today. We had this planned because it was now spring break. They all had boyfriends and girlfriends to go with, I was the only single one. Which if you think about it it's a good thing because I can do whatever I want and look at all the hot girls I want without getting caught by my significant other that doesn't exist.

As I was minding my business a fucking ball hit me. "what the fuck" I yelled.

"shit i'm so sorry, my friends and i are playing volleyball" Someone said I turned around and saw a blonde haired girl run up to me.

"it's fine just don't fucking do it again" I said and put my glasses back down.

"wanna come play with us?" She asked. i looked over at the groups of kids who looked my age and I saw another blonde girl with her roots grown out. She was cute.

"yeah why not" I said and got up. I told my friends that I was going somewhere and they all nodded. I followed the girl to her group of friends.

"so this is, quinton, cooper,gio, cynthia, lauren and sabrina and i'm madi" The girl said. So sabrinas her name.

I also notice that I was really the only black one here. Well Gio looked like he was italian maybe?

"I'm olivia" I said and smile. I looked a sabrina and she blushed a bit. I went and sat next to her. I placed my hand on her thigh and squeezed it lightly.

we all talked and played games for the next hour. It was now around 12 Sab and I had been talking for a while and she's very sweet. not to mention hot. It's sad that Im only gonna be here for a few more days.

"hey wanna meet up later and walk on the board walk?" she whispered to me.

"yeah that'd be nice" I said and kissed her cheek watching her blush.

I went back to my group of friends because we had a lunch reservation at 2. since it was 12 we all needed time to shower and get ready. It wasn't at a fancy place,but it wasn't casual either.

before I left Sab and her friends I made sure to get her number so we could talk while I was gone.

I stepped out of the shower and squeezed took off my shower cap that held my braids. I lotion my skin and got my clothes on. I did my make up lightly and walked out to the bathroom. My friends were in there waiting on me I assume.

No matter what I always take the longest. I like to make sure I look as good as possible.

after lunch ended it was around 4 now. All my friends were tired,so they went to take a nap. I sat in my room by myself.

I woke up. I guess I had fell asleep it was now 8. I text Sab asking if she wanted to go to the board walk now.
she replied with a yes and I threw my shoes on. I walked out of the hotel and in the direction of the board walk.

I saw her leaning against the railing, the wind in her hair flowing slightly.

"hey" I said tapping her shoulder. She jumped a bit and turned around wrapping her arms around me.

"hey i missed you" she whispered. I ran my hand up and down her back. we pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. We both slowly started leaning in and out lips connected.

it was magic, maybe spring break wasn't gonna be so bad.