naileia

requested- @MikaelsonsBag

Nai and Gerren had been dating for a month now and they still haven't had sex. All they have done was have very heated make outs.

Nai wasn't sure if Gerren was ready to do anything.

"Hey Ger?" Nai asked they had been sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Yeah" She said and looked up.

"Do you think your ready? for you know..." She hinted.

"Oh yeah I am... come on" She smiled and pulled Nai upstairs. Nai pulled Gerren into her bedroom and pushed her on the bed.

She began to make out with her and softly bit her lip. She pushed off Gerren top and unclipped her bra. She placed soft kisses on her breasts.

She created a few hickeys and Gerren let out a few soft moans. she trialed down softly to the waist of her pants.

"Can I?" She asked. Gerren nodded and she unbuttoned them. She pulled them off lightly and her underwear too.

She kissed her pussy and then her thighs. Gerren moaned and grabbed the sheet behind her.

She kissed her clit and began to suck on it. She pushed a finger in slowly after teasing her hole.

"fuck that feels good" Gerren moaned. Nai smirked and added another slowly. She pulled them in and out and continued sucking on her clit.

"fuck fuck i have a feeling nai. what do i- fuck do" She moaned.

"just let it all out baby" Nai said. She knew Gerren was about to cum. She felt her warm liquid running down her fingers.

She ate the cum up and licked her fingers clean. Gerren was a sweaty mess and panting hard. Like she had just ran a marathon.

"I'm glad you were my first" Gerren said. Nai smiled and kissed her.

"i'm glad too" she said and laid next to Gerren within a few seconds she was asleep.

thanks for this! i liked writing it! i have a few more to do, so i promise they're coming.