mads x avani x nessa x gracie

requested: @Fanofjaden
+graphic imagines included

Gracie was friends with everyone in school, every girl, every guy, and everyone in between. She had three girlfriends, Mads, Avani and Nessa.

She was the most full on sub for the three of them Avani and Nessa were equally as dominate and Mads was a little more bratty than Gracie.

They all went to school together, and Gracie was seen by the three of them talking to a groups of boys.

"Gracie can we talk in the bathroom?" Nessa asked. She told the guys she would be back and walked off with them.

As she got to that bathroom she saw Avani and Mads in there. They pulled her into the big stall and pushed her against the wall. Mads began to take off her pants and Nessa attacked her chest.

"Baby do you know why you're here?" Avani asked.

Gracie nodded "no" and moaned as Nessa created lots of hickeys.

"Well you were taking to the group of boys we told you not to talk to, and now you're getting a punishment. so relax okay?" She kissed her and pinned her arms above her head and suck on her right breast.

Nessa sucked on the left and Mads ate her out. She was being edged by Mads. Her legs were shaking and she was making loud, they heard someone walked by.

"i think we need to take this some where else" Mads came up. Gracie hadn't cum yet and her legs were shaking. She had hickeys everywhere.

"Get dressed your punishment will continue in the car with Mads and Nessa" Avani spat and threw her the clothes.

They got to the car and Mads bent her over her knee. Avani started driving to the beach and Nessa began to eat Gracie out from behind.

"fuck" Gracie moaned. she had just gotten another snack from Mads and almost came but was denied by Nessa.

"please it's too much"she whined.

"ahhh just a bit baby" Avani patted her back and laughed. Gracie squirmed as she was about to cum again but Nessa stopped eating her out.

Avani pulled into a parking spot and hopped in the back. She had Nessa opened her legs and made Gracie eat her out. Mads went back to eating Gracie out and Avani took over the spanking.

"god please let me cum" she cried out.

"oh okay darling once Nessa cums" Avani chuckled and spanked her again.

Gracie contained to eat Nessa out and she felt her tense up.

"fuck gonna cum" Nessa moaned and then released on Graices face.

"oh fuck" Gracie sighed and came on Mads' face. She felt her whole body shake after being edged for forty minutes. She looked in the mirror and saw her neck was covered in hickeys and her ass was red.

Nessa, Mads and Avani had a smirk on their faces.

the hickeys:

the ass marks:

the ass marks:

thank you for requesting this I liked writing it and I hope you did too!!

I AM PUTTING A PAUSE ON REQUESTS FOR RIGHT NOW.

(if i had already said i was doing yours then i will still write them, but any new after today i won't do as of right now, i have a bunch of requests to do and i want to get a few chapters out for each girl individually. I hope you understand, i have more to do!)