stressed

ADDISONS POV
recently my girlfriend had been really stressed. She's working on two big projects. One has to deal with her past drug addiction and what's she's doing to help young teens who are struggling with addiction,and the second one is a clothing company. She also is still making content for her supporters.

So to say she's overworked is an understatement. I've planned to surprise her with a vacation to a small private beach in fiji. I know it doesn't sound like the best thing,but i love her and want her to relax. Plus i miss her,and her body. Damn she's hot.

NO ONES POV.
Addisons girlfriend just got home and dropped her bag down on the floor. She walked in the kitchen and saw Addison making tea.

"hey love" Addison said turning around and handed her a cup of tea. She smiled and drank some and then gave her a kiss.

"thanks my love" She said and sat down. She saw two plane tickets on the island counter and was confused.

"hey babe did we miss a flight or something?" She asked Addison.

"just read them closer" Addison yelled back. She walked back into the kitchen and saw the surprised look on her girlfriends face.

"these say we have a flight to fiji in three days?" She said confused.

"that's the surprise, i'm taking you to fiji so we can relax and just get away from work. you've been working hard and i want to do something special, plus i miss you,and that body" Addison whispered the last part. She blushed.

"mhm and if you go upstairs you'll get to see it all mommy" she said and played with Addisons hem of her pants.

Addison smirked and ran upstairs....

imma make a part 2 and i'm gonna update a lot of 30k!!!
thank you all let me know who the next smut update should be.

nessa
charli
or dixie.