mads x nessa

requested: @nessa_dildo

+ass whacking
+use of the slut
+daddy kink

It was just a few days after Mads ended both of her "relationships". Truthfully it was just one relationship,and the other was just a quick fuck once and while.

Mads and Nessa were hooking up on the side. They had been for the last few months of Mads' relationship with Jaden.

Now the Jaden and Mads were broken up. Nessa decided to slide into Jaden.

She ended up hooking up with him, which made Mads jealous of him. She wanted to be the only one Nessa had sex with.

"come over now..." Mads sent to Nessa. "okay is this what i think it is?"Nessa asked.

Mads liked the text and threw her phone on the bed. She waited fifteen minutes or so, and then Nessa walked him her room.

"strip clean and bend yourself over my knee" Mads said. She was the more dominant one of the two.

Nessa nodded and started taking her clothes off. She finally took her black thong off and bent herself over Mads' knee.

"now since you decided to get together with my ex boyfriend, i think you've earned a little punishment." Mads said, "so how many do you think you deserve?"

"as many as you think daddy" Nessa wiggled her ass a little. Mads nodded and gave one firm WHACK.

"count with me you slut" She spat.

"one"

"two"

"three"

"four"

"five"

"twenty, please daddy just fuck me" Nessa moaned. Mads was dripping wet herself, and wanted pleasure.

"Okay get up slut" Mads said and Nessa got up whining in a little pain from the smacks.

Nessa laid on the bed and Mads got on top of her, and tangled their legs together. They were in the scissor position.

Mads began to grind slowly teasing Nessa. She moaned as their two wet pussies rubbed lightly against another.

"Faster daddy" Nessa moaned. Mads gave into the girls needs and went faster.

"Oh fuck" Mads moaned and went faster for her own pleasure.

"Daddy can I-I~oh fuck~ cum" Nessa struggled to say.

"No sluts like you shouldn't get to cum" Mads slapped her thigh.

"please,daddy, please" Nessa begged. This gave Mads life. She loved listening to the little girl underneath her moan and beg.

"Shit i'm gonna cum" Mads said.

"Fuck!" She moaned as she came on Nessas pussy.

She got off and started rubbing Nessas clit fast.

"fuck i'm gonna cum" Nessa said.

"cum then slut" Mads said and went faster.

Nessa squirted all over the sheets,and Mads.

"Fuck you've never done that" Mads tried to catch her breath.

"I guess I was very turned on" Nessa laughed.

"Look can you not hook up with Jaden please" Mads said.

"Oh yeah he was the one who wanted to so I did, and honestly it's nothing like what we do" Nessa said and got her clothes back on.

"Oh okay, and sorry about your ass." Mads apologized.

"It's fine" Nessa kissed her cheek, and left...

hey thank you guys for all the reads!! and thank you for the request. I have about two more to get through, which might take a bit seen as i'm leaving for a trip and don't have that much time to write. I promise i'm working on them.

I'll try and get another request out today!