T͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ F͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡🦋

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 6, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ (ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 6, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ (ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 11:50ᴀᴍ }

" babe stop" I grabbed her arm to keep her from getting up from the table.

Right now me, her, yb and Ben were in what we call the tv room playing cards. Babe was trying to fight this dude who kept looking over here and I was trying to stop her.

"Nah let her go, bae you betta go handle that" Ben licked his lips at babe once he said that last part to her.

She looked his way and mugged him before responding "call me that shit again and imma beat YO ass".

He waved her off as me and yb laughed at them go back and forth.

Ever since I've became cool with yb, him and babe make being in here somewhat enjoyable, until it isn't.

"I like pussy ok I don't like dick" Babe harshly said to Ben.

"I don't like dick either we can get these hoes pussy together" he tried to grab her and covered my mouth from laughing.

"Hell nah nigga you too thirsty" she shook her head laughing before sitting next to me.

"Wha-" Ben looked to yb to see what he did wrong but yb just waved him off as he shook his head.

"Just deal the damn cards nigga" yb told him making him smack his lips but do so.

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

"No you cheated" I shook my head as yb won the game.

We were still in the tv room playing cards and he has been cheating this whole time.

"Don't be no sore loser" he teased me as I smacked his hands off my face.

Ben was too busy trying to flirt with babe that they weren't listening to us.

He kept trying to touch me as I gathered the cards but I moved back.

"Stop Lyly" he scooted closer to me as I ignored his presence.

I went to say something but got cut off by officer Pete approaching.

"Times up murda princess" he smirked at me as I looked at the clock.

I still had 5 minutes left so I know he just wanted to fuck with me.

"I still have 5 minutes" I spoke up making him show a surprised face.

"I didn't ask no fucking questions, get yo ass up" he snatched me up.

By this time babe and Ben had started looking our way.

"Let her the fuck go" yb got up as Babe did the same.

"Oh so you think because you hanging around mr.rapper yo ass got balls" he tried to grab me but I pushed him back.

"Touch her again dickhead watch I slide yo ass" Babe got in-front of me and got in fighting stance.

Some guards started getting closer so I pushed her behind me as yb stood in front of me.

"I got him" I assured yb as I attempted to push him out the way.

I looked from him to the guards approaching so that he would get the message.

"I don't give a fuck" he mouthed to me but I shook my head.

"Let's go and don't touch me I can walk my damn self" I told officer Pete before walking ahead of him.

I continued to walk as he mumbled things under his breath but one thing he said caught my attention.

"Since you wanna be tough let's see if ten dicks at a time calm you down" he mumbled.

What???

=======================================
ᗪᗩY 117 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY