T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ S͜͡i͜͡x͜͡🦋

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 22ɴᴅ, 2021
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 22ɴᴅ, 2021ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ {10:13ᴀᴍ}

" where we going?" I asked the guard as I realized we were going the opposite way of the visitation rooms.

He just shook his head, "calm down you're having a one on one with your lawyer" he told me as we made our way to a cell block I've never seen before.

Lawyer ?

My court date was tomorrow and I ain't never heard about no fucking lawyer until now, "you got 20 minutes" the guard spoke taking me out my thoughts as he opened the cell door.

When the door opened I seen a light skin girl with curly hair, young, in a tux, "you must be Braelynn" she gave me a fake smile as she looked me up and down.

"I've been waiting for you" she continued as I sat down which was kind of hard because of the handcuffs, "gotta say I was expecting a lil" she paused.

"More" she continued making me roll my eyes.

"And you are?" I mugged her making her laugh, "I'm kierra, Kentrells lawyer" I rolled my eyes at the sound of his name.

"And your lawyer to, I guess" she mumbled the last part as she took a deep breath.

Must've of been fucking her

I watched her intensely as she opened her folders, "he told you to come here?" I asked as she looked up at me.

"He is the one who got you the court date" she went back to her files as I sighed, "where is he" I found myself asking, not that I cared.

She laughed, "you don't wanna know" she mumbled making me roll my eyes.

"So your court date is in the morning 10 am sharp, you will awaken and transported to the court house by bus with guards on sides of you" she started giving me the run down as I zoned her out.

I'm really not getting my hopes up with all this court date shit, I know I'm not getting out and I've accepted that

"You got all that?" She asked as I zoned back into the conversation, I nodded.

She nodded as she started to gather things back up, "lemme ask you something" she spoke as looked at me.

I raised my eyebrow, "do you like Kentrell?" She asked as I made a face.

"It's just I know he doesn't do the strings attached shit but with you" she paused, "he seems different" she added as I just blankly stared at her.

She laughed as she stood up gathering her things, "never mind then" she mumbled before knocking on the cell door.

"We're done"