T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ T͜͡w͜͡o͜͡ 🦋

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 1sᴛ, 2020
ʜᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, ᴛᴇxᴀs ( ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ )📍

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 1sᴛ, 2020ʜᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, ᴛᴇxᴀs ( ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ )📍

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 3:15ᴘᴍ }

" say Draco go tell Montana c'mere" I told Kayden as I took a seat on my couch.

Just got back from taking Nisha to the doctor for my baybe and she wanted to stay over with Draco a lil longer. It's been almost a month since I been out and I still be thinking bout Lyly but I ain't wrote her yet.

"Kentrell open this for me" Nisha walked in the room just as Kayden walked out and held a jar of pickles.

"Hell nah" I mugged making her face drop, "breath gone be stinky as hell and Ian trynna smell dat" I added as she scoffed and continued to try to open on her own.

I smacked my lips, "say, give it here" I got up and pulled up my joggers as I walked over to her holding my hand out.

I twisted the top and gave her the jar, "thank you" she rolled her eyes as I nodded.

As she ate one of the pickles I looked down at her belly bump to see how big it was, "say what the hell was that" I jumped as I seen something move inside her belly.

She laughed at me making pickle smell fill my nose as I scrunched my face, "that's her kicking, wanna feel?" She grabbed my hand before I could respond.

I smiled a little feeling the feet touch my hand as she moved my hand around on her belly and my mind started to wonder. I miss Braelynn.

Just as I thought that Montana walked into the room with Draco on his hip making me move my hand, "give him to his momma" I told Montana making do so as I sat at the island.

I waited for Nisha & Kayden to leave the room before Montana joined me.

"You talked to Keirra?" I asked as he nodded.

"It ain't looking good Trell, imma tell you that" he shook his head as a mug formed on my face.

"Fuck you mean, if you got me out you can get Braelynn out" I mugged, "it ain't that easy" he responded making me scoff.

"She slaughtered her parents Kentrell y'all ain't in the same ball park" he added.

"It was self defense, her daddy was fucking her "

"That judge don't give no fuck, she stabbed them over and over again it's going to be harder to get her out then it was for you if the judge does agree" he made eye contact with me as I looked away.

I sat in silence for a minute, "I been trying to write her like I promised but ion know what to say" I mumbled.

"I wanted to get her out to make up for that to make up for not being able to visit her, I know she wanna she her brother like I wanted to see my kids" I added.

"I can help you write that letter Trell, but for now that's probably all we can do" he responded.

I wonder what she doing and she how she feeling right na? They bet not fucking with my baby I'll kill all them and they family.

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs . . { 3:30 }

I made my way to the table where Babe was sitting as I entered the tv room

I made my way to the table where Babe was sitting as I entered the tv room. I got looks from a couple people which I ignored.

Ever since Kentrell got out people started fucking with me again thinking I went back soft, I didn't. They thought I would be depressed because he left, I'm not been through to much shit.

And he ain't wrote me like he said he would which honestly makes me feel no way. I can't say that if he wrote I would read the letter anyway.

"Amour I know you hear me calling yo ass" I broke from my thoughts hearing Babe voice.

" I didn't" I responded dry as she raised an eyebrow, "she was probably having a flashback, ole traumatized ass" I heard someone mumble making me turn my head.

RED / In jail for assault & drugs ( yes this is red from the beginning of the story )

"Hoe- chill" I cut Babe off from cussing out the girl as I turned back around in my seat and put my head down

First this girl was trying rape me now she trynna fight me.

"Yea bitch close yo mouth before I fuck it" Red mugged as I scoffed, "you got something to say hoe" she went on.

Babe nudged me making me look up as I made eye contact with Red, "matter fact I wouldn't even fuck you, yo dad probably made you loose" she smirked.

Next thing I know I jumped up and tackled her to the ground and started to punch her over and over again as the guards started to rush in.

I felt my self being thrown off of her and her body being ontop of my mine as she sent a punch to the side of my face before opening her mouth and lifting her tongue, "you gone learn" she grabbed a blade.

I felt my face being cut from my cheek to my chin as I put my hand up to grab it and it cut that too.

I screamed in pain as Babe tried to get out the cops hold, "punch that hoe" she yelled to me.

Instead I spit in her eye just as the guard grabbed her off me and she yelled as the other one grabbed me, "that look like it hurt" he laughed as he dragged me out the tv room.

========================================
ᗪᗩY 173 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY

Unedited