T͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ T͜͡w͜͡o͜͡🦋

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 1, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 1, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 11:50ᴀᴍ }

I mugged yb as he stood in front of me staring at me. We just got done fighting and he hit me in my jaw so I'm pissed off.

"Fuck you staring at me fah?" He tilted his head with a mug making me scoff.

I continued to stare at him as he smacked his teeth.

"I know I'm a fine ass nigga but damn" he smiled cockily making me roll my eyes.

I thought about how I wanted to swing on him before getting up and lounging towards him.

"Too slow" he moved out the way making me fall but I grabbed his leg making him fall too.

I covered my mouth from laughing as he hit the floor making his jaw hit the edge of that hard ass bunk.

"Fuck Lyly " he hissed.

Lyly is the nickname he gave me for whatever reason.

"Im about to beat yo ass" he grumbled out making me jump up and hit my head on the fuck ass toilet.

"Oww" I whined as I held my head and he bust out laughing.

I went to say something but was cut off by our cell door opening and keys cackling.

"Get y'all asses up, Gaulden you have a visitor" I heard Officer Toya say as I laid on the ground.

"She can help herself" she spat as yb tried to help me up.

"Mane Toya shut yo obsessed ass up" yb mugged as he helped me up anyway.

"Now come the fuck on I wanna see my brodas" he added before walking out ahead of her.

"We got something for yo ass" she chuckled at me before walking off as I stood confused.

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ . . { 12:15ᴘᴍ }

I snatched from Toya as I approached the visitation room and walked away.

"Aye top" I heard making turn around and see Three, Montana, Joe, Boomer & Quando.

I hugged them all ignoring them fake ass guards before sitting down.

"Where ten and kd?" I asked as they became quiet.

"Where the fuck is 10?" I repeated my question.

"Say, you gotta chill first" Montana told me making me mug him but do what he said.

"Some shit went down, 10 locked up and kd in the hospital" Three told me making me mug them.

"Fuck you mean some shit went down, why you niggas ok and they ain't?" I asked them.

"Chill yb ain't nobody want that shit to happen" Joe said making me wave him off.

I zoned out everything they were saying as I looked around the room and I seen Lyly enter through the door.

I cracked a smile for whatever reason, I don't fucking know as I seen her snatch away from that nigga Pete and walk over to her brother.

"I taught her well" I mumbled to myself.

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs . . { 12:26ᴘᴍ }

"So you got balls now huh?" Pete yelled after me as I waved him off and approached Brayden.

As I got closer to the table he didn't get up and hug me making me grow confused.

"No hug?" I asked making him look at me.

"Why you ain't see me last time?" He asked making me ignore him and hugged him and kiss his cheek.

I ignored the officer telling me no touching before sitting across from Brayden.

"I'm serious Brae, I caught 3 busses and walked miles to come here and you wouldn't see me" his voice sort of cracked as he looked at me.

I pouted my lips seeing how sad he was before calling his name.

"I'm sorry I know it wasn't right to leave you hanging, I just was so down that I didn't want you to see me like that" I told him.

"I'm sorry Brayden, and if you ever have to do that again just don't come, I don't need you missing out on your life and walking that far for me" I told him as he waved me off.

"I'm going to continue to do it, because you deserve to have someone care that much, and if that person has to be me then so be it" he told me making me flash a genuine smile.

=======================================
ᗪᗩY 112 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY