E͜͡i͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡🦋

sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8ᴛʜ, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8ᴛʜ, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 12:20pm}

I sat down at the table with a straight expression as I watched yb come into the lunch room zipping up his jumpsuit with a girl behind him wiping her mouth.

" that nigga is something else" Babe laughed as she looked too making me shrug.

"Lemme holla at chu shawt" she wiped her nose before grabbing my arm.

I held my head down as she pulled me into a corner where there was only us.

" I need you to stop being so depressed and fucking smile" she turned my head to face her making me yank it away.

" fucking smile? Do you know where the fuck we are" I got loud with her but not loud to where everyone else could here.

" you gotta make the best of this shit shawt" she added making me scoff.

" don't fucking tell me what to do" I yelled at her.

" you don't understand you haven't been through what I've been through" I told her as a tear slipped when memories came back.

𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐

" I'll trade you 6 gummies for your skittles" 10 year old me told my bestfriend, Mazi.

This was back when my life was full of smiles and unicorns. If you would've told me that would all stop today I would've never took her to the park.

" you a lie, that ain't no good deal" she laughed making me laugh too.

" how about you go on the swirl with me and I'll give you my skittles" she offered making me nod.

She got up and we both skipped to the swirl but before I could approach it I realized I left something behind.

" hold on let me grab my gummies" I smiled to her as she nodded and hopped on the swirl.

I ran back to the bench and started looking for my gummies but I couldn't find them.

" BraeBrae come on" Mazi urged me as I turned around to see her smiling as she went around and around on the swirl .

" I'm coming" I told her as I finally found and grabbed my gummies.

I went to run to her but I stopped when I heard shots go off.

Once the car pulled off I hurried and jumped up.

" that was close right Mazi?" I looked for her but stopped when I seen her body drop from the swirl.

" MAZI" a tear slipped as I rushed over to her.

I grabbed her bloody body and held her as I cried for help.

" why didn't you get down Mazi, SOMEONE help me" I cried as I shouted.

" I was coming I promise I was coming, I'm so sorry" I cried harder as people rushed over from their homes.

" you can keep your skittles, if you just open your eyes, Mazi please"

" wake up, your gonna be okay, I promise Mazi, remember our song" I cried more as her eyes blinked repeatedly.

" she my main one, that's my main one, remember the one by Mila J" I asked her as she gave a faint smile.

" HELP US PLEASE" I looked to the people as they dialed numbers or just stared.

"NO" I yelled with tears as her eyes closed before I got pushed out the way.

" it's your fault, you killed her" her mom pointed at me sternly and shouted.

I cried on the ground as her parents held her and yelled for help.

" I love you Mazi" I cried a little harder.

𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗

" i understand shawt, but you gotta get better if not for you for your little brother" she embraced me in a hug as I wiped my tears.

" got me doing this soft shit" she laughed making me chuckle as I wiped my face.

=======================================
ᗪᗩY 89 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY