T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡🦋

ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 16, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 16, 2020 ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ { 12:10ᴘᴍ }

I watched my roommate intensely as she stared at her feet. Since that accident she ain't been smiling no more and ion know why but ion like dat.

I'm really starting to hate this bitch tho because she making me feel sum I ain't neva felt befo and ion even know her damn name.

" say yb you good?" I heard this nigga say as he touched my leg.

See ion play that gay shit.

" say don't touch meh, yo breath smell like ass" I mugged him before getting up from the table.

I walked away and went to another table close to my roommate and continued to watch her.

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs . . { 12:15ᴘᴍ }

I watched my feet as memories flooded through my head. It was lunch time and I kept getting the feeling someone was watching me but I shook it off.

I'm still having nightmares and that shit with Zero made it 10 times worse I just don't understand why everyone tries to touch me. I'm starting to feel like I'm the problem, like maybe if I cut my face up or my body they will leave me alone.

" aw hell nah who ass I gotta beat" I heard a loud voice approach me and I just knew it was Babe.

I felt her sit down next to me before taking her finger and lifting my head up.

" you know I don't do the mushy shit, don't make me" she fake pouted to make me laugh but it didn't work.

" I swear next time I see that bitch imma fuck him up, for getting you like this" she brung me into a hug as I cried into her jumpsuit.

" HEY" I heard one of the officers yell trying to tell us no hugging but we ignored them.

" shut the fuck up, Micheal" Babe yelled at him making me crack a smile.

What would I do without her!

=======================================
66 ᗪᗩY OT O 18,250