T͜͡w͜͡e͜͡l͜͡v͜͡e͜͡🦋

ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 12, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsɪᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 12, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsɪᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 5:43am }

" time to work murda princess" Officer Pete approached my cell making me sigh.

I slowly sat up on the bed as he unlocked the cell and yb continued to snore.

I kept my head down as I hopped off my bunk immediately being grabbed by Pete.

" don't look so sad murda princess" he grabbed my chin as I moved it from his hand.

He chuckled before yanking me out the cell as the other officer cane to wake up yb.

He dragged me every which way all the way to the bathrooms where cleaning supplies waited for me.

" get to cleaning" he pushed me towards the supplies as I ignored him.

I grabbed the supplies before walking inside the bathroom and started to clean the bathroom mirrors.

After cleaning the mirrors I started to tidy up the stalls which smelled like shit and even had shit on the walls cause these hoes dirty.

After finally being done with the stank as stalls I started to mop the floor.

" you so fine" I heard a voice behind me making me hiccup.

I know it wasn't Red because she got sent to the hole plus this person sound like a whole nigga.

" I know you heard me, fine ass" the voice became closer but I continued to ignore them and mop.

I heard the person chuckle before they turned me around Nd I became face to face with this nigga.

Zero | in jail for rape and domestic violence

He started caressing my face as i backed up from him until I hit the wall

No lord please not again, why does this always happen to me?

" ple-please le-leave me alone" I hiccuped as he came closer to me and licked over his lips.

He started trying to force my jumpsuit down as I forcefully tried to push him back.

" ooh you wanna put up a fight?" He lightly chuckled as he slapped me reminding me of how my dad used to be.

ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsɪᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 6:00ᴀᴍ }

" say nigga stop pushing me" I told the guard as he tried to force me to clean this dirty ass bathroom.

" I ain't stepping foot inside that bitch" I pushed him back as he continued trying to drag me inside.

" NO PLEASE" I heard screaming which sounded just like my weird ass roommate.

I looked towards the girls bathroom, where it was coming from and seen Officer Pete smirking outside the door.

" come on inmate" the guard continued trying to push me making me push him and he fell.

I walked over to the Pete nigga and pushed him out my way before walking inside the bathroom seeing Zero ontop of my roommate.

" Mane" I smacked my lips as I grabbed him and threw him off her.

" this ain't yo business yb" he told me as she curled up into the corner crying.

" imma make it my business" my jaw clenched as he stood there pissed.

As soon as he approached me and swung I dunked it and started punching the shit out of him.

I heard commotion which meant the guards were coming so I stopped and let his body drop to the ground before making my way over to my roommate.

" say, you good?" I reached to grab her hand but she flinched.

" I ain't gone touch you" I softly told her.

To be honest I don't know why I give a fuck!

She slowly looked up at me as tears filled her eyes before letting me help her up.

" let's go inmate" I heard before I got snatched up and put in handcuffs.

I winked at my roommate before being dragged out the bathroom.

=======================================
ᗪᗩY 62 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY