T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡🦋

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 10ᴛʜ, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 10ᴛʜ, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 11:53ᴀᴍ }

I pulled up my boxers and zipped up my jumpsuit as I walked away from the toilet.

"That was so fucking nasty" I heard Braelynn say as she sat on her bunk writing a letter to her brother.

I shrugged and smacked my lips, "what you want me to do, hold it in?" I asked as I walked over to bunk and leaned on it.

"Move, and go wash your hands" she pushed my arm off the bunk making me almost fall.

" I'll put these bitches in yo face" I laughed as she made a stank face.

I started to make my way to the sink but stopped when the cell door opened, "you got mail Gaulden" the officer spoke as I turned around.

I snatched it from her hand and turned around and read the name on the slip, "you breathe hot as hell, you can leave now" I mugged as I felt the officer breathing down my neck.

She mumbled some shit under her breathe as she made her way out the cell and I made my way to my bunk.

"Lyric" I read her name on the mail slip before taking the paper out and beginning to read.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴋᴇɴɴʏ,

ɪ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴍᴏɴᴛᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛғɪ ɪ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴠɪsᴛɪᴛᴇᴅ ɴɪsʜ ʏsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ, sʜs ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴀɪs ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍᴜsɪ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴍʏ sᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ

I rolled my eyes at her letter. I ain't even out yet and the bitch already want me in her trash ass music video. Talking about raising my baby girl today like she her momma or something.

I cleared my throat and sighed as I started to think about my kids, I'm finally about to see them.

I looked at the pictures of them I had on my wall before starting to smile.

"Lyly" I called out to Braelynn as I hopped off my bunk and hopped onto hers.

I started smiling and hugging her, "I'm going to see my li' boa" I hugged her.

"Eww, you still ain't wash your hands dude" she pushed me back as I laughed and made my way to the sink.

After I finished washing my hands I walked back over to her she had sat her paper down and was straight faced.

"You know I'm not gone forget about you right?" I asked her as I sat next to her and lifted her chin to look at me.

"I'm gone write to you and maybe I can get Montana to help you get out" I smiled as she smacked her lips.

"Kentrell I am in here for double homicide, two counts of first degree murder and manslaughter ain't no getting out" she shook her head as I scoffed.

"But it was self defense, I can help you" I assured her.

She started to laugh as I raised my eyebrow, "you can't even help yourself Kentrell" she spoke.

"After you get out your still going to feel like your in here, like people only around for money and like nobody truly loves you even your mother" she spoke as I backed up from her.

"And I rather be unloved in here then out there" she continued.

My face softened as she looked up at me, "I didn't mean it in a bad way I just know there is no hope for me" she shrugged.

"I know there is, I feel well when I'm with you and all you do is smile when your with me" I lifted her chin.

"We both damaged but we can be each-other therapy, I need you on side of me" I smiled as she looked at me.

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs . . . { 12:12 }

The cell fell silent as I looked at him and he looked at me and next thing you know he was leaning in.

I jumped back almost falling off the bunk as I looked at him in fear, flashbacks threatening to come back and a tear dropping.

"Lyly- don't touch me" I cut him off as he reached for me.

"I'm sorry, I forgot" he apologized to me as he hopped off my bunk and I laid down on it.

I wiped the fallen tear as I stared at the wall in silence.

========================================
ᗪᗩY 152 OᑌT Oᖴ 18,250 ᗪᗩYᔕ

*unedited