T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ T͜͡h͜͡r͜͡e͜͡e͜͡🦋

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 13ᴛʜ, 2021
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜsɪᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 13ᴛʜ, 2021 ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜsɪᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 11:35ᴘᴍ }

1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ..........

" inmate, you've got a visitor" I heard the guard as he banged on the gate and I lifted my head.

I mugged him as I hopped off the hard ass bunk and made my way to the gate as he snatched it open.

" you ain't gotta grab me that tight" I huffed as he put the cuffs on tightly making my wrist burn .

He laughed before responding, " I'll do whatever the hell I want, INMATE"

I just looked forward in boredom as he took me to the visitation room as I looked around to see my brother.

I kept looking but didn't see him, "where is he?" I asked as he huffed whilst taking the handcuffs off.

"SHES right there" he pointed before pushing me forward as I made my way to the table

"Who-" I stopped myself as I analyzed the person sitting across from me, she looked so familiar

"Hey Braelynn" she smiled at me as her pearly white teeth showed and that's when it all came to me.

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘
"you can keep your skittles, if you just open your eyes, Mazi please"

" wake up, your gonna be okay, I promise Mazi, remember our song" I cried more as her eyes blinked repeatedly.
𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

"Mazi" I squinted my eyes as she nervously smiled and I stood up.

Even after all these years of her being "dead" I still remember her.

"Aye, let me out ion wanna see ha" I waved to the guards as she grabbed at me.

She hurried and stood up grabbing me, "wait Lynn please can I talk to you" she begged as I looked at her with the coldest expression.

It don't matter where I am everybody doing me fucking wrong

I snatched away from her, " you have any idea wtf I went through after you "died" I mugged

"I was beaten, raped, bullied all because people blamed me and you wasn't even really fucking gone" I yelled.

"We weren't even that old and I thought I lost my bestfriend, you know how that is?" I mugged as she looked at me with pleading eyes, "so no I can't fucking listen" I pushed her off me as I walked away from her.

I ignored her calling after me as I let the guard put handcuffs on me, " take me to my cell"

•••••••••••••••

As soon as I entered the cell I went to the busted mirror they had hanging and looked at myself, I don't know what I do for people to keep hurting me.

The more I stared the more numb I felt, I couldn't even cry. I'm so used to being fucked over now, Kentrell haven't visited me, or wrote me in months. I haven't had anyone to talk to since Babe got sent to the hole, and I've just being feeling more and more like ending it everyday.

I started to laugh as I stared in the mirror and flashbacks came threw my head.

"Can't believe this hoe was alive the whole time"

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ (12:15 )

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ (12:15ᴘᴍ )

ʜᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, ᴛᴇxs { 9:13Pm }

"They're ready for you" the stage hand smiled at me as she walked backstage making me nod.

I stood to my feet and walked onstage and Ben and them followed behind me and Dej walked in front of me.

I heard the fans start to scream as I slightly smiled and walked onstage as the beat dropped to murder bizz.

"My nigga say he got em, pack up yo shit and leave the house it's finna be some problems" I rapped as I nodded my head.

"Deja at the crib and once we leave ion want this shit around ha" I pointed to my new guh, Dej who was smiling.

I nodded towards Montana to change the song,"play the new one" I smiled.

Just as I said that line the beat cut off and the beat to All in started to play.

"If I say how I feel, would you really listen?"

=====================•===================
ᗪᗩY 519 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY

ᑌᑎEITE