T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ F͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡🦋

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21sᴛ, 2021
ʜᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, ᴛᴇxᴀs ( ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ )

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21sᴛ, 2021ʜᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, ᴛᴇxᴀs ( ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ )

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 11:35AM}

" I'm tired as hell" I yawned as Me & Montana stepped out the car.

Today is the day we meet with the judge to try to get Lyly a trial date, I ain't never up this fuckin early.

Montana laughed and shook his head as he opened the door and I walked through it, "go to the desk" he told me.

I walked up to the desk and let him do all the talking as I thought about Lyly and how she was doing in that cell. I know Babe protecting ha so I ain't too worried I just rather she be out here wimme.

"Aye yb, come to the back" Montana snapped in my face, "ugly ass finger" I mumbled as I followed him to the back and he laughed.

As soon as we entered the room it was empty and it was ugly ass hell in here, "just sit down" Montana spoke as I took the seat next to him.

"You think they gone let ha out?" I asked him as I slouched and he just nodded not responding.

That means no, but I hope they do.

Just as I was about to speak again the judge walked in and made his way to his seat, "good-morning" he cleared his throat looking nervous.

Probably ain't never been alone with black niggas before.

"We are here about - Braelynn Jones" he cut Montana off and finished as I mugged him and Montana nodded.

"I hope your not here to get her out" he mumbled as he flipped through her folders, "she's in here for slaughtering her parents, you do know that right" he continued.

Montana looked at me and I tried my best not to look at him, forgot to tell him that part.

"I am aware, but it was self defense" Montana spoke as I watched the judge look at him, "so she says" he rolled his eyes.

I mugged him harder, "you know what them muthafuckas did to her" I mugged him, "if I was her I would have- did nothing" Montana cut me off as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Cool off" he mouthed to me as I shrugged him off and looked the other way, "she was being mistreated in that house hold and was scared for her life" Montana spoke.

"So she killed them?" The judge asked sarcastically as he closed the folder, "I can't let her out she's a threat to society" he added.

Montana sighed just as the door opened and in walked some dark skin female, "Ms.Taylor" the judge smiled.

"Judge" she replied as she walked up to him

"Aye, we in the middle of the meeting you can't just be inviting bitches in" I mugged as Montana hit my shoulder.

"Watch your mouth Gaulden" the judge responded as the girl just smiled, "I'm Mazi" she greeted me.

I heard that name before, just can't put my finger on it.

"I'm here about Braelynn" she turned back to the judge making me raise my eyebrow, "how the fuck your know my g- friend" I corrected myself.

"I'm her childhood bestfriend Mazi" she responded.

This the bitch that's supposed to be dead, I laughed, "you can get the hell out" I mugged as she laughed.

"Nah, but you can shut the fuck up and let me get my bestfriend out of jail" she fake smiled as I started to walk up but Montana pulled me back.

"Excuse me Ms.Taylor but I can't let you do that, her chargers are too sensitive" the judge spoke to her as she nodded.

"Well, just have a look at these files and let's see if you change your mind" she smiled showing her teeth as she passed him a folder out her purse.

I watched with my eyebrow raised as he opened the folder, as soon as he did his eyes went wide and he cleared his throat, "interesting" he gave her a look which she returned.

He quickly closed the folder before I could get a look, " her trial will be set for" he looked through his papers and took out his pen, " December 23rd" he spoke as I smiled.

"Pleasure doing business with you" she smiled and him and then winked at me before walking out the room.

Sneaky ass!

========================================
ᗪᗩY 527 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY

Unedited