T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ F͜͡i͜͡v͜͡e͜͡🦋

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 1sᴛ, 2021
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 1sᴛ, 2021ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 2:44ᴘᴍ }

" go" the guard pushed me forward as we stepped on the yard.

I rolled my eyes before making my way through the group of girls that were working out giving me death glares.

Ever since it got out that I had a court date and might be getting out, everyone's been starting shit with me and I know it's only a matter of time before one of them attempts to take me out.

"Shawt" I got knocked out my thoughts when I heard Babes voice calling out to me, I haven't told her yet.

I approached the bench she was sitting at as she watched me, "you good?" She asked making me nod.

To be honest a part of me doesn't want to leave, because when I do I'll have no one but the other half of me can't wait to see my brother and people able to fully hug him without hearing "your times up" or "no touching"

"Aye you sure you good you zoning out again" she asked but I just waved her off looking at the inmates from a distance.

"I know since yb left these hoes been trying you again but as long as I'm here you know nobody gone fuck witchu right" she added making me look at her as I nodded.

I cleared my throat, "a- I heard you might be getting out" Red approached cutting Babe off as I scoffed.

I tried to avoid eye contact with Babe as she side eyed me, "just wanted you to know I got some for that ass" she flicked her tongue.

"Aye Red gone with that shit for I cut that bitch off" Babe mugged, "have yo ass leaking blood" she added as Red started to walk away backwards.

"We'll see if you make it outta here" Red laughed as she made hand gestures, "you wanna try that shit right now" Babe stood up but Red turned around continuing to walk away with a smirk.

I shook my head, "babe sit down" I calmly told her as she gave all her attention to me doing so, "what she talking about I thought you had 20 years or some shit" Babe asked.

"50" I corrected her, "a couple days ago some dude named Montana arranged a meeting to tell me about a trial date he had got for me" I told her as stared at me.

"I guess I forgot to tell you" I added as she shook her head and I hung mine.

"Ion know why you looking so depressed fo" she nudged my shoulder, "you bouta see yo fucking brother" she smiled making me smile.

I'm glad she's taking it well

" and when you get out this bitch- I might not" I cut her off as I mumbled and she shot me a look.

She made eye contact with me, "WHEN you get out this bitch don't ever come back not even for me" she repeated making me scrunch my face up.

"Wh- don't argue, I know how this place can have an affect on people especially someone sweet like you, so when you get out of here get as far away as possible" she told me.

I still looked at her with the same expression, "you can write me letters if that makes you happy but don't visit these hoes around here" she pointed, "are miserable and they all going down you just don't let them take you with em" she added.

I nodded taking in everything she was saying as I smiled at her, "I won't forget you" I assured her just making her wave me off.

"Your times up"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ʙʙ . . { 3:22 }

I sighed as my cell door closed behind me, im happy for Braelynn I am but this shit right here almost made a real nigga cry.

" Damn" I mumbled as I approached my bunk.

I stared at the last picture I had left of my little sister that I had hanging, my baby

I ain't seen her in years, lifes been pretty fucked to me that's why I am the way I am.

When I was 16 after my parents died and we were out I was forced to feen for my little sister & I, one day I caught stealing food for us I went to juvenile she was put in the system.

After I got out at 18 I had to commit fraud and shit to find her and once I did her foster parents were not fucking happy, they caught me breaking in before I could see her and lit the place on fire with me inside it taking her with them.

After I got out barely breathing I was taken into custody and charged with shit I ain't do, I ain't seen the light of day nor my sister since.

I sniffled wiping the small tear that had fell as I stopped looking at the picture and laid back on the hard & cold bunk.

Braelynn reminded me of my little sister, innocent and sweet and I feel some since of responsibility for her because of it. So her leaving now is just like my sister leaving then and my parents leaving before that so it's like the shit just keeps happening.

I thought back to the memories I had of her, she's 13 now where ever she is and all I hope is that if I ever see her again she doesn't feel abandoned and blame me for it.

I did the best I could, it just wasn't good enough

========================================
ᗪᗩY 537 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY