T͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ S͜͡i͜͡x͜͡🦋

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 16, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 16, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 12:00ᴘᴍ }

I stared at the wall with a mug as I tried to breathe in here. I've been in solitary for awhile, and it's fucking burning hot in here and the food down here is even more shitty. And my face is still bruised from when they hit me with that big ass stick thing.

I mugged harder when someone knocked on the big ass door.

"Aye nigga" I heard the stupid was guard speak as he opened the little slot thing they put the food through.

"Here go yo slop" he laughed as I heard something fall through making me turn around.

"I ho- aye say get the fuck on fore I beat yo ass BITCH" I mugged the door as I cut him off.

I heard his bitch ass scurry off making me laugh as I stood up and faced the wall.

"Bitch ass niggas" I mugged the wall.

"Got my fucking balls sweating, in this pissy ass cell" I continued as I took off my wife beater that was under my jumpsuit, that I had already took off.

I heard the door being opened making me huff, "didn't I tell yo ass to leave"

"Nope, and even if you did I wouldn't" I heard making me turn around and see Kierra, well KiKi.

ɪʀʀ | ᴋᴇɴʀʟʟ ʟᴀᴡʏʀ

Kiki my lawyer who I fuck sometimes

Kiki my lawyer who I fuck sometimes. I fuck with her because she ain't a scary hoe and she with whatever plus she smart ass hell.

But I ain't ever gone cuff her, I got my eyes on somebody else.

"What the fuck is they feeding you dude" she looked disgusted at the food on the floor as the door closed.

"Shit" I mugged.

"I got something for you to eat that's way better" she smirked making me laugh.

"So, you came here to suck my dick cause we ain't got a meeting til another day day" I raised my eyebrow.

"Nigga shut up and wipe down ain't nobody sucking that sweaty thing" she threw me a towel making me laugh.

I wiped off and then walked up on her way as she pushed my chest back.

"You don't want to have a lil sexc" I licked my lips as she laughed.

She looked at my face and then down at my dick print as I watched. I got impatient so I grabbed her head and bobbed it on my print.

"Dude move" she laughed as she took my hands out her hair and stood up

"Stop playing" I started taking my jumpsuit completely off but she stopped me.

"Let me do it"

I smirked.

========================================
ᗪᗩY 127 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY