T͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ E͜͡i͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡🦋

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 31, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ (ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ)

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 31, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ (ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ)

{ 1:03PM }

Kentrell found himself smiling as he stared at Braelynn reading a book. It was almost yard time so he figured he started writing a new song since he got himself some new inspiration.

"If I say how I feel, would you really listen?" He mumbled the lyrics that popped into his head as she adjusted herself trying to get comfortable.

He started to write the lyrics as they came to him as he pictured Braelynn in his head.

"Ken" Braelynn called out to him as she got bored with her book.

He didn't reply to her seeing as though he was in his zone which made her stand up.

"Kentrell" she softly spoke as she began walking up to her but he still couldn't hear her.

"Dude, I know you hear me calling you" she slapped the back of his head making him drop his pen.

"Mane" he facepalmed himself as he leaned to pick it up but stopped when she reached for his notebook, "no"

"Why, what you writing?" She mugged as he shook his head and stood up.

"Fine" she threw her hands up in surrender as she took a son his bunk and watched his every move.

She watched him as he stared right back at her until she stood up and grabbed his notebook, "Ooh" she started to read before it was snatched out her hands.

After getting Kentrell out of solitary she found herself feeling more comfortable and safe with him so she rarely has flashbacks with him.

"Are they lyrics?" She asked as he put the notebook under the bunk and sat ontop and nodded, "who is the song about" she asked.

"Say, you know how to throw up 4ktrey?" He avoided her question making her chuckle, "most definitely not" she answered.

He nodded as he stood up from the bunk and stood in front of her and grabbed her hands, "do this" he instructed her.

"What the hell?" Braelynn laughed as she watched Kentrell demonstrate the gang sign that she found so confusing.

"It ain't hard mane, do this" he fixed her fingers as his grills showed and she followed, "don't do your finger like that" he began to laugh as she bent her finger.

"You know what move, this is too frustrating" she gave up as she pushed him and went to the bunk making him laugh.

He licked his lips and smiled as she attempted it on her own while throwing silent fits, "like this" she showed him.

He dramatically clapped, "finally" he laughed as she threw it up continuously and put her hand in his face.

"No more laughing inmate" the heard the clacking keys at the cell door making their smiles immediately drop, "let's roll" the officer turned yb around to put the cuffs on him.

Braelynn watched as he was taken out the cell and impatiently waited on the bunk for it to be her turn.

========================================
ᗪᗩY 142 OT Oᖴ 18,250 ᗪᗩYᔕ

Unedited