O͜͡n͜͡e͜͡🦋

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 12, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜsɪᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 12, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜsɪᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ʙʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 3:30 ᴘᴍ }

The sound of the inmates yelling and cheering or flicking the tongues at me filled my ears as the officer held my wrists that were already bruised and red from how tight the handcuffs are.

I just kept my head down and my mouth closed as he led me to my cell.

" welcome to your new home" he threw me into the cell and locked it back before winking and walking away.

I looked around the freezing cell to see the small, dirty toilet/ sink and the hard/ thin bunk that they called a bed. I didn't have a cell mate yet, thank god.

I sat my toothbrush and the other things they gave me under the mattress before sitting on the bed.

I stared at the wall and fought back the tears that threatened to fall as I thought about what brung me here.

F͜͡l͜͡a͜͡s͜͡h͜͡b͜͡a͜͡c͜͡k͜͡

I laid in my bed staring at the tv as the 'Martin' reruns played on the tv.

I laughed when Martin and Pamela started arguing but my laughs soon stopped when my door opened.

I didn't even bother looking at the door because I knew who it was.

" daddy's here" my pedophile sperm donor came into my room and starting touching on me.

" please not today" I let a tear slip begging him to not rape me but it just made him mad.

" sshhh little girl" he put his strong hand over my mouth to keep from screaming as he starting untying my pajama pants.

I started to kick and then he drew his hand back and slapped me hard across the face.

Then he put his arm over my mouth to shut me up but I bit him and then kicked him in the nuts making him fall off the bed.

I got up quickly and ran out the room as he tried to grabbed my foot.

I seen my mother in the kitchen at the island smoking and ran to her. I thought maybe she'll see how much pain I'm in and help me.

" momma" I cried to her pulling on her arm trying to get her to help me as my dads footsteps got closer.

She looked at me up & down in disgust before grabbing my arm and dragging me onto the floor. She put my hands on top of my head and held me down.

" I got her baby" she smiled to my dad as he evilly smiled as made his way to me.

He slapped my across my face before speaking.

" that's for trying to run away, I'm about to make you regret that shit" and then he forced my pants down.

I kicked and screamed and cried so hard hoping that this wouldn't happen and then I looked around and seen a knife on the floor.

I fought until I broke free from my mother and grabbed the knife stabbing my dad in his shoulder.

" you bitch" he groaned in pain falling off me as I stood up.

My birth giver started making her way to me at full speed so I stabbed her in the chest making her body instantly got limp and she fell on the floor with her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

My dad stood up and tackled me making me drop the knife.

He forced my panties down and put a hand around my neck, choking me as I struggled to breathe. He tried to enter me but I stretched as far as I could and grabbed the knife and stabbed him.

Once he fell I pulled my panties and pants up before looking at him try to get up. I pushed him down and got on top of him.

I stabbed him over and over and over and over and over and over again taking all my pain, anger, sadness & frustration out on him.

Once I stopped I seen his lifeless body laying there bleed everywhere from his head to his stomach where I was sitting. I quickly got up as tears fell and looked around at the mess I made and my parents lifeless bodies on the ground.

I quickly ran to the phone and called 911 as I cried.

" 911 what is your emergency?" The operator asked.

" hurry, I think I killed them" I cried into the phone.

F͜͡l͜͡a͜͡s͜͡h͜͡b͜͡a͜͡c͜͡k͜͡. O͜͡v͜͡e͜͡r͜͡

That night my life changed for the worse, I tried to tell the officers that it was self defense but they didn't believe me. I was sentenced to over 50 years on more than one charge, so here I am, my first day.

I cried more as I thought about how I failed myself and how I failed Brayden.

But what hurts me most is I don't think I regret it!

===================================
ᗪᗩY 1 OT O 18,250 ᗪᗩY