T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ S͜͡e͜͡v͜͡e͜͡n͜͡🦋

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 31sᴛ, 2021
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ (ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ)

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 31sᴛ, 2021ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ (ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ)

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ ( 8:30 ᴀᴍ )

Kentrell shook off the nerves he started to feel as he made his way inside the elevator pressing 3 for the third floor. After Nisha had the baby he made his way straight to the hospital for Braelynn.

The doctors let him know how severe her injuries were and how her life could've possibly been taken away from her, she didn't die though instead due to her injuries she fell into a coma and he's been here by her side every day since.

He took a deep breath as he stepped off the elevator and started to walk down the hall, " this the last of it" Montana told Kentrell as he walked up to room 204, which Montana was coming out of with the small bag of Braelynns belongings.

Since Braelynn woke up from her coma 2 days ago, today was the day she was being released, due to her injuries, although it lead to her missing her court date she was still released from prison and as of now was a free woman, which she did not know yet.

Kentrell kept it a secret, as well as the trip to Los Angeles he had planned for her, to finally be reunited with her brother.

"Knock, knock" Kentrell mumbled as he slowly knocked on the already opened door gaining the attention of Mazi who was brushing Braelynns hair.

Due to Mazi being the reason that Braelynn was released she insisted that she be there for her childhood best friend, even though Braelynn still despised her and wouldn't even make eye contact let alone speak to her Mazi refused to leave her side, instead she forced Kentrell to let her pay the hospital bills and be there to see her get on that plane.

His face softened as he watched Braelynn stare at the closed blinds on the window, she didn't blink not once, "she's still not speaking" Mazi cleared her throat as she stood to her feet.

He sighed as Mazi approached him with a look of sorrow, "I'll go get the release papers" she patted his shoulder before leaving the room as he nodded not taking his eyes of Braelynn, even with the bruises and cuts on her body and purple bruise circling her eye, she was still so beautiful to him.

He slowly approached her grabbing her jacket as he got closer to the bed turning to stand in front of her, "you plan on talking to her?" He mumbled to her as he slid her arms into the sleeves on her jacket, she didn't flinch.

She never flinched with him anymore, in fact he was the only one she let touch her rather she acknowledged his presence or not, to some extent she was still thinking about why he didn't write.

In fact she wondering a lot of things, the most important, why was she still here ? Why didn't god just let her die, why did he put her back on this earth to go through this torment and feel this pain, she felt she was the only one feeling. She felt her brother would be better off without her, he'd worry less and sleep more, that's the main reason she asked for him to not be notified before she passed out into her coma.