T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ O͜͡n͜͡e͜͡🦋

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 12ᴛʜ, 2020
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 12ᴛʜ, 2020ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴏᴜɪsᴀɴᴀ ( ᴜɴɪsᴇx ᴊᴀɪʟ )

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ ᴘ. ᴏ. ᴠ { 8:35ᴀᴍ }

I stood up from the bunk unzipping my jumpsuit halfway as I looked at myself in the mirror. Today is the day I'm leaving this hellhole and seeing my lil boas and I still ain't happy.

I turned to look at Lyly as she slept with a fear expression on her face. Her knees to her chest and dried up tears on her face. Shit ain't been the same since I tried to kiss her and I can't even fix it.

"Aye Immate" I heard beating on the cell shaking my thoughts as I looked and seen the guard that Ben used to fuck on.

"You getting out my dude" she smiled as I cracked a smile a little bit and made my way to the cell.

I put my hands out allowing her to put on the cuffs as I kept looking back to see if Braelynn was waking up, "she'll be ok" the guard assured me as I shrugged as if I didn't care.

She laughed as she brung me out the cell locking it behind her and making her way to the block door.

• {9:16ᴀᴍ}
"Give me my shit" I mugged the guard as I grabbed my pants from him.

I was picking up all my belongings and he wanted to keep fucking with me.

"Yea aight, yo ass betta not come back" he yelled after me as I walked away scoffing at him.

"I change in her?" I asked the other guard as she nodded and locked the door behind us.

I unzipped my jumpsuit as she watched me and handed me my shirt.

I laughed as she started to bite her lip as I tossed on my white tee, "you a funny ass bitch" I continued.

•{ 9:54ᴀᴍ }

" aight yb" the guard spoke behind me as I gave him a head nod.

I started to walk towards the gate that was opening as I started to breathe in the fresh air, "say 10" I smiled as Joe and them came into my view.

"Fresh out" Joe smiled as they started to walk up to me and I held my chains up.

"Kennnn" I heard Lyric yell as she ran up and grabbed me before I could even hug my brothers.

"Say, wassup" I faked a smile as I hugged her waist and dabbed up Ben.

She grabbed my face and kissed my lips before hugging my waist as I side hugged Three and dabbed up Montana and everybody else.

"You look swole, got you a mustache and everythang" Boomer laughed as he dabbed me up.

"Cutting this shit off, where my lil boas?" I questioned as I unwrapped Lyric hands from round me and made my way to the car.