Frisbee

It'll take some time to write this fanfic because its gonna be great! And heartbreaking so dont hate me! Check out my other fanfics❤
_______

-Emily POV-

I ran across the hot sand, carrying my large surf board in hand. The waves were amazing today, it was a beautiful day overall and I couldn't wait to test my new board. This was my Saturday ritual: Beach & Surf.

I tied my long brown hair into a bun and slid on my surfing suit. My feet touched the ice cold water, I instantly felt relaxed. I readied my board and spent the entire morning surfing the enormous waves.

I decided to tan on the beach for a while, so I set the towel on the sand and laid on it. Closing my eyes and letting the world slip away.

-Jack POV-

"Come on guys! Lets hit the beach!" I yelled yanking the blanket of Jack Johnson(my bestfriend). I shook Sammy Wilkinsons leg because I knew he slept naked, and you didn't want to see that trust me. (AN: i know i would! Lol)

"Go back to sleep spaz!" Johnson yelled and searched for the blanket.

"No come on we're surfing today!" I said chirpy. I clapped my hands for them to wake up, Sammy opened one eye, he was still asleep. "You dont even know how to surf Jack." He said.

I rolled my eye. "Just get the fuck up, 2 minutes or I'm getting the bucket." I threatened. They groaned again and got up reluctantly, I smiled in satisfaction and changed into my shorts. In five minutes we were piled in Sammys jeep and heading to the beach.

The real reason I wanted to come here was because of this girl I noticed a few Saturdays ago. She always came here to surf and I always watched her, the way she gracefully rode each wave, her brown curls blowing in the wind. Her smile growing wider each time she hit a wave without being thrown off hee board. Her tanned skin glittered in the sun, I just couldn't help smiling at the thought of her.

So today I might pluck up the courage to talk to her, but I was nervous because I've never been the type to talk to girls, they've always come to me. I found out she went to our school and was kinda surprised that I hadn't noticed her before.

We reached the beach and I immediately spotted the girl. I didn't even know her name. "Lets sit here!" I called to the guys motioning to a spot near her, far enough for her not to notice us yet. Johnson threw the stuff down, pissed at being woken up at 10 AM.

"Lets throw a frisbee!" I offered. They looked at me lik noe I just announced I was pregnant. "Really?" Johnson asked. I shrugged and nodded. "You woke us up so fucking early on a Saturday to come surf and now you wanna throw a damn frisbee?" Sammy threw his hands up.

They got up nevertheless. I glanced at her each time I threw the frisbee to the guys. I couldn't help stare when she took off her surf suit to reveal her red bikini, she was hot as hell. "So are you gonna talk to her or gawk at her like the stalker you really are?" Johnson asked noticing my staring.

I rolled my eyes. "Dunno what you mean bro." I said acting a like I hadn't been staring for the passed ten minutes.

They both laughed. Sammy aimed the frisbee at her, "Get ready Gilinsky!"

"No dont!" I yelled realizing he was going to throw it at her. "Why not?" Sammy asked, still aiming at her lying on the beach towel. "Uh because you don't just hit a girl for no reason!" I yelled

"Its for a reason, you can go talk to her and blame the frisbee on Johnson." He nodded to Johnson who shook his head furiously. "No way! Im not taking the heat." He said.

"Don't be such a wuss," he said to Johnson. "Get ready to save the day Jack!" He said to me and aimed the frisbee at her, throwing it hard. It hit her face making her cry out, Sammy laughed and motioned for me to go talk to her. I ran over to here, heart pounding in my chest.

She looked really pissed.

______
Haha cliffhangerrrrrr!!