Bedroom Tears

-Emily POV-

We burst through my bedroom door, kissing roughly. My legs were around Jacks waist, he held me close to his body not wanting to let go. We ripped each others clothing off in a hurry, caught up in stupid lusty emotions.

He carried me to the bed, got ontop of me and covered us with the sheets. I was nervous when I felt his body pressing against mine, theres no turning back now. "Are you sure Em?" He asked worriedly, kissing my collarbone.

"Yes Jack." I nodded, lying.

"Are you sure? Because we dont -"

"Just do it!" I said, wanting to get this over with before I changed my mind. He shrugged and pushed against me, it felt heavenly but I couldn't help but burst into tears despite myself.

-JACK POV-

Emily said she was ready, so I positioned myself ontop of her. For some reason it felt weird, like we were rushing into something thats meant to be special. I kissed her once more, her head on my shoulder. She gripped me tightly.

I was about to start when I suddenly felt something wet on my shoulders. I pulled back and saw Emily's face soaked in tears. "Emily? Baby I'm so sorry! Why are you crying?" I asked, quickly putting my Shirt onto her and pulling on my boxers. She wasn't ready at all.

"Em? Talk to me." I said softly, pulling her onto my lap. I rubbed her back gently trying to sooth her. She sniffed and fresh tears fell down her cheeks.

"Isn't this what you want? We're finally gonna do it." She said through tears.

I finally understood why she suddenly agreed to doing this. "No! You know I said when you're ready Emily."

"I was talking to Mia and she - "

"Why the fuck would you talk to her?" I boomed. Anger flooded my mind again whenever I heard her name, always a problem. "She talked to me!" Emily yelled.

"Baby...we didn't have to do this."

"We do! Lets just get it over with Jack."

"No no no! We're not having sex just to get it over with. We're doing it because we love each other and when you're ready to take that big step." I rubbed her hair, hating to see her in tears.

"But I can't make you wait forever, because you'll leave."

"Stop listening to other people, I want to wait and I will because this isn't whats keeping me. Its you, you're the reason I'm here and I'm staying."

"Really?" She sniffed.

"I promise you. Now come on, lets get to bed." I rubbed her back, not letting her go.

I covered us with her sheets, holding her tightly to my chest. Her hair was all over, it smelt like oranges and cinnamon. I've never waited for a girl before, never even thought of doing it but something about her made me want to.

She's my world.