First Fight

School is so busy! I dony have time to update but heres a filler so you dont hate me!
Remember To vote!!

________

-Emily POV-

Jack and I have been hanging out a lot lately although he hasn't asked me out so we aren't an official couple. It kinda makes me sad because he probably thinks I'm just a friend.

I decided to just accept that he isn't interested anymore so why should I upset myself over some guy who had shown me affection for one night? I'd rather be friends with Jack than nothing at all- shows how much he means to me.

"Hey Emily!" a voice called, making me turn from my locker. It was Sammy, Jacks bestfriend. "Hey Sam! Whats up?" I asked as he leaned against my locker. He seemed nervous. "I just wanted to ask you uh..something." He stuttered.

I giggled. "Oh okay, shoot!" I said pulling out my Math book for the next class. He rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"So we've been hanging a lot during classes and I was wondering...would you wanna see The Maze Runner with me tonight?" He basically said it without a breath. My eyes widened. (AN: If you don't love The Maze Runner you aren't human!)

I hesitated, wondering what Jack would say to this. But then again Jack wasnt my boyfriend and its not like were an item anyways. I smiled. "Sure Sammy!"

He breathed a sign of relief, the nerves gone away. "Pick you up at 8?" He asked. I nodded and the bell rang, he gave me a quick hug and dashed to class.  Maybe tonight wouldn't be such a bad thing. The only problem was that I don't have feelings for Sammy.

-Jack POV-

I saw Sammy and Emily talking at her locker today, she was smiling quite alot. I felt angry. Why did Sammy want to talk to her? He has nothing to say to her at all, especially when I wasn't there.

Ok. Calm down Jack, maybe they were talking about French homework.

I spotted Sammy walking Emily to her car. He hugged her goodbye and strolled to our usual spot to smoke, I walked over. "Woah what's tickling your pickle Gilinsky?" Sammy said puffing smoke in my face. I suddenly wanted to slam my fist down his throat.

"Uhm what do you think you're doing with Em?" I asked bluntly. Excuse the pun since he was smoking a blunt. (AN: OMG lol just randomly thought of that)

"Uhm.." Sammy looked at me confused.I raised an eyebrow. "With Emily? You never talk to her." I asked.

"We just have a date tonight, nothing that concerns you Jack." He said dryly. What the actual fuck? Okay isn't this idiot supposed to be my best friend?

"Nonono. Absolutely fucking not!" I yelled making him drop his blunt.

"Since when do you have a say in who I go out with?"

I laughed. "I don't care who you go with, I care about Emily and I dont want hee around you because she's MINE!" I said murderously. Sammy scoffed.

"No offense mate but she's not yours and you're too stupid to make it official so dicks like me don't snatch her." He smiled and walked off like he'd won the award for best brain matter.