Its Official

Just a filler guys! ❤

______

-Emily POV-

Thank goodness the cops let us off the hook last night or I'd probably have to move to a convent and become a nun.

Jack said he was picking me up for school today, so I got up extra early to get ready. It doesn't hurt to impress your boyfriend - or whatever he is to me.

I quickly showered and shaved my legs. Its hot today so I opted for a high wasted leather skirt, a white tank top tucked into it and black converse. Not too girl just the way I like it. I decided to straighten my hair today.

After I was done I headed downstairs to say goodbye to my parents. "Who's the boy?" My mom cooed, eyeing my outfit. She was the coolest mom on earth, always okay with boys and parties etc.

"Boy? There's NO boy!" My dad boomed walking into the kitchen with his newspaper in hand. "And that skirt is too short!" He added even though it touched my knees. I rolled my eyes at his constant overprotectiveness.

"Its Jack Gilinsky but we're friends!" I assured both my parents. My mom seemed disappointed but my dad nodded approvingly.

There was a honk outside. "Oh thats Jack! See you guys!" I yelled and dashed out the door. Jack was leaning against his car dressed in black jeans and red flannel with red vans. My heart started beating fast just by looking at him.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered and pulled me into his arms. I instantly felt dizzy from the warmth of his embrace.

"Thanks for last night." I smiled and gor into his truck.

He chuckled. "No thank you!"

"Why me?"

"Because you made me believe that there's such a thing as love."

I blushed and looked out if the window, Jack had said he loves me last night but I didn't say it back. I wasn't sure and I told myself I wouldn't rush into uncertainty no matter how much he means to me.

"Take all the time you need," he said. "I'll still be here until you're ready to say it back."

He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it affectionately. I put my hand over his and intertwined our fingers, they fit perfectly. In that moment I knew Jack Gilinsky loved me.

We arrived at school and found a parking, I knew Jack and I would be the talk of the school - especially since we came to school together - so I was nervous.

But Jack was ready.

-Jack POV-

"Ready?" I asked still griping her hand tightly, afraid of letting go because it seemed like a far away dream - to be inlove with someone so perfect.

"No but let's get it over with." she sighed.

"Hey hey hey no! This isn't just to get it over with. This is a big step so lets do it together, okay baby?" I said rubbing her arms. I leaned in slowly and kissed her forehead softly, her eyes closed at the touch. "Together." She nodded.

I got out first and went around to open the door for her, she stepped out and everyones head immediately turned to us. I heard gasps as I linked our hands again.

Emily stiffened as we walked toward the school door, I felt awful having to watch her feel afraid to be with me. All I could do was hold her hand tight, letting her know I'm with her. She isn't alone. It seemed to work because she smiled, squeezing back.

I chuckled as more people gasped, I walked passed the smokers wall noticing Sammy's blunt fall out of his now open mouth. Every morning I would smoke but today was different - I was with Emily.

I walked her to her locker, she sighed in relief and opened it. I spun her around and kissed her roughly. "I guess this makes us an official couple huh." She giggled.

"No this does..." I smiled slyly and stood in the middle of the hallway, a few people turning to me.

"Jack what are you do -"

"EMILY EVANS? I AM INLOVE YOU BABY! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HOOKED! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED YOU! MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST GUY ON EARTH AND BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" I yelled at the top if my lungs in the crowded hallway.

Her face had turned blood red, her hand covering her mouth in disbelief. She doesn't even know how beautiful she is.

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Ofcourse! Thats all you needed to say!" Her lips crushing mine. My hand in her hair. Several people cheered us on, some clapped, some whistled, some aww'd but there were some glaring at us. But I didn't care, I had the most amazing girl in the universe and nothing could ruin my happiness.

Because she is my happiness.

_____

Epppp
Emily and Jack like finally!

Lolz

pls Vote! Xoxo