Monthly Issues

-Emily POV-

I woke up with sharp pains around my waist. Jack was still asleep so I went to the bathroom quickly, careful not to wake him up.

When I pulled down my pants, I almost screamed in frustration. It was that time of the month already. I rummaged through the cabinets and couldn't find any pads or tampons. Fuck.

I dropped a shampoo bottle, I'm sure it woke Jack up because a minute later he was knocking on the door. "Em? You okay in there?" He asked in that sexy morning voice.

"Uhm, I guess." I said not sure if I should tell him I just got my period. Would he be grossed out about it? Probably.

"Are you throwing up again?"

"Not exactly." I said.

I heard him sigh. "Let me guess, mother nature decided to pay you visit?"

I giggled, he just knows. "Uhm yeah, and I don't have any - "

"Alright do you want me to get tampons or pads?" He asked immediately.

"Tampons please." I signed in relief.

"Sit tight, I'll be right back." He said, I heard him grab his keys and leave. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Babe, I've got your stuff."

I opened the door slightly, Jack smiled and handed me the Walmart packet, I took it and kissed him quickly. "Thanks, you're a lifesaver."

"Anything for you my angel." He smiled.

I closed the door and took a long hot shower. I seriously have the best boyfriend in the universe. Most guys would get annoyed or squeamish at the topic of period stuff but not Jack. He always took care of me. Keeper.

When I was done showering, I quickly did my business and opened the door slightly. "Jack would you get me a trackpants and shirt please?"

"Sure thing baby." Instead he brought me a pair of his boxers and hoodie. I took them not wanting to be picky since I already made him buy me lady stuff.

I walked out tying my hair in a bun. Jack whistled. "Why don't you wear my clothes all the time." I blushed and laid down next to him. "How are you feeling?"

He rubbed my stomach. "Like theres a monster beating the shit out of my uterus." I laughed making him feel uncomfortable.

It was saturday and we were supposed to meet the guys at Waterworld but considering the circumstances I didn't want to go. "What are we gonna do today?" He asked covering us in the sheets.

"You should still go with the guys, and Sammy's party tonight. Don't let me spoil your fun." I said cuddling into him.

"Nah, my girlfriend isn't feeling okay. I'm sure they'll understand that." He stroked my hair making me feel sleepy. He kissed me, pulling me closer.

He laid on me. "So let me just clear this up...you're on your period that means we can't have sex?" He asked with a smirk.

I pushed him off me, "Shut up."

He laughed and got ontop of me again, pushing me down. "I'm sorry, I was joking Emily!" I punched him hard for being insensitive, slid out from under him and opened the door.

"I'm gonna eat." I mumbled. He ran after me laughing silently. I wanted to choke him, I didn't realize I was crying. Urg stupid emotional month shit. I walked into the kitchen to see my favorite chocolate, icecream and pizza on the counter. I turned around, Jack was smirking and leaning against the door.

"I grabbed all your favorites while getting your lady stuff. I know how sucky you would be feeling." He said. I instantly felt bad for being mean to him, and threw my arms around him.

He held me tight. "I'm sorry for punching you." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and squeezed me in his arms, he was the best boyfriend ever. "I know you're emotional." He said letting go.

"I love you Jack." I said.

He smiled and picked me up, grabbing the ice cream in the other hand he walked back to my room. "I love you." He whispered tucking us in. We ate ice cream and watched Netflix together.

"Jack?"

"Hmmm?" He asked concentrating on what the hell was going on in Pretty Little Liars. He always got frustrated when they couldn't find out who -A is.

"Thanks for being the best boyfriend in the world."

He looked at me, planted a kiss on my cheeks. "I'd do it everyday for you."

____

Omfg where can I get a bf like Jack bcs wooow gooals af

This chapter was so cute! Im dyiiing.