More Fights.

-JACK POV-

Emily wouldn't return any of my calls, reply to any of my texts yesterday. Was she really that mad for me not seeing her? She wouldn't and thats why something serious was up.

I was gonna pick her up but when i got there, her mom told me she got a ride already. With who? I was furious now. Why is she doing this?

I drove to school, parked in my usual spot and got out. I stormed to her locker but stopped dead when I saw her talking to Cameron. One of my friends. She caught my eye but looked away.

I stormed over to them. "Hey guys. Cam could I talk to Emily?" I asked bluntly. He shrugged, smiled at her and walked off. I wanted to slit his throat for smiling at her. "Em?" I asked, she ignored me and shuffled in her locker.

"Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. The guys wanted to hang out and I haven't seen them for a while." I said.

She ignored me.

"Emily don't be angry love." I reached out to touch her but she moved back. Ouch. "Emily!"

She ignored me.

I was getting angry by the minute. I pushed her roughly against the locker and pinned her arms by her side. I didn't notice her wince from the pain. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?" I yelled at her.

People turned to stare. I saw tears fall down her cheeks and let her go immediately. "Oh my god, Emily I didn't mean to hurt -" I started but she ran off, crying.

My heart dropped to my stomach, I hurt her - not only emotionally but physically as well. I'm officially the worse boyfriend ever, if she even considers me as her boyfriend.

-EMILY POV-

I was sitting in the girls bathroom stall crying for the past half hour. I've never been emotional over anything before but when it came to Jack...he brought all those emotions out. It made me angry.

"Em please open up." Jack knocked on the stall.

"You're not allowed in here." I said through hiccups.

"I don't care. The love of my life hates me, I think thats more important."

I felt tears fall again. I was angry and happy that he cared at the same time, what the hell is my problem? "Let me guess, you heard I was with another girl."

"I don't know Jack. You tell me." I asked.

He laughed bitterly. "Her name is Mia but I was just helping her AND her mother so we weren't alone."

"Your mom said -"

"My mom? What did she say?" His voice rose.

"That you were hanging out with her thats why you didn't want to see me,"

"Open the damn door!" He shouted.

I opened it, he rushed in and pulled me into his arms. I felt him sigh because I held onto him for my dear life, I hated how quickly I could go from hate to love with Jack. "Believe me, you're the only girl - hell, the only person - i want in life."

Thats all it took for me to cave in.

"I love you Jack."

"I love you Emily."

"I would never hurt you like that babe, i promise you."

I looked up at him, he planted his lips against mine. The promise is real.

____
Omf what a short boring chapter! Have no time to update! 

I promise to update soon! Literally you guys will hate me when you read whats to come *evil laugh*