The Inevitable

-Jack POV-

*1 and  half month later*

They tell you that it gets better with time, that time heals every wound. Well thats bullshit. Because its been a month and it gets worse every day, every second feels like I'm in hell without her -Emily.

"Lets go chill with Sam." Johnson shook me out of my thoughts. I nodded and followed him, not really awake in the sense of reality.

"Man you need to break this one day okay? She made it clear that she doesn't want to be with you." Johnson said sternly. I nodded again.

"JACK!" he shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I SAY JJ? BECAUSE I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND!" I yelled back. He shook his head.

"Look I don't want to get you upser but its not cool seeing you like this and besides you deserve better than her."

"No I don't." I said bluntly. "I deserve her and only her."

He kept quiet and drove to Sammys house.

-EMILY POV-

"So you guys like broke up for real?" Sam asked plopping down on his couch handing me a blanket. I was freezing even though it was 20℃ outside.

"Yep."

"And you feel okay about this?" He asked confused. I shrugged, not knowing how I felt about this. "I miss him." I whispered and felt myself cry for the first time after a month. Sammy hugged me.

"It'll be okay..." He said and I smiled even though it didn't reach my eyes.

"Hey I'm here - " he started.

"Sup Wilkinson!" I said Jack Johnson's voice and stood up immediately, not sure where to go. Sammy pointed to the kitchen but they were already entering.

Jack and Johnson. I felt like throwing up.

"Em?" Jack asked eyeing me up and down like he didn't believe I was really here. I didn't say anything. Johnson looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well we're just gonna...uh...yeah we'll be somewhere else." Sammy muttered walking out of his living room with pulling Johnson with him. I stood still and Jack moved towards me. He eyed my thin body and sighed heavily. He ran a hand through his hair like he was fed up.

"Please tell me whats wrong! Because I'm dying inside Em!" He cries out.

"I don't know how -"

"Just FUCKING tell me!" he roared. I was filled with sudden anger at his tone, I didn't mean to hurt him. I was doing the opposite of that and he was screaming at me.

"I was diagnosed with Cancer Jack! Are you happy that you pulled that out of me? I have Cancer!"

He stepped back. His face looked pale and full of grief, because of me. "No.."

"Yes Jack."

"Baby please no."

"I'm so sorry." I felt tears again. God I'm so sick of crying.

"How long have you known?"

"Two months." I whispered.

He closed his eyes, I turned around not wanting to see him cry especially over someone like me...someone who's bound to die. Die. That word ate my insides. I felt Jacks arms around me, he covered my entire body as if he could protect me from the reality of life.

"We're getting through this together."

I laughed bitterly. "There's no way, you'd just end up losing me."

He held me tightly. "I'm not gonna lose you because we're doing this. We're going to get through this as a couple."

"Jack..."

"We're going to make it."

"I love you."

"I love you more." He whispered.

______

Omgggg she has cancer

I hope it isn't cliché! The ending is gonna be something different though.

Jack is bf goals