Party Pooper

Lmaoooo this chapter name
_____

-EMILY POV-

"Please coooome!" Jack asked and shook my leg annoyingly. I tried kicking him but he kissed my ankle. Eww.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty pretty please?"

"No."

"Baby!"

"No."

Jack collapsed on me. We were at my house doing homework...okay we were making out most of the time. "Emily please? I don't want to go alone."

"You always do! I don't understand -"

"Because you're my girlfriend! And I really want you too." He pleaded, kissing my neck softly. I groaned.

"St-top." I sighed but he kissed my collar bone several times. "Fine I'll go!" I yelled, he was sending my emotions into over drive. He looked up and grinned.

"Point one for Gilinsky!" He kissed my forehead affectionately. Sammy invited Jack to his annual pre-midterm party but I wasn't included for some reason. Jack insists on bringing me along despite Sammy's protests.

"It's gonna be fun! It'll give you and Sammy a chance to work on your differences." He said pulling me onto his lap. I put my arms around his neck.

"I don't think I wanna work on a friendship with someone who wanted to get into my panties." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed. "I fucked him up pretty bad though."

"Thats why youre the best." I kissed his cheek. He closed his eyes at the touch of my lips, we stayed quiet for a while. Enjoying each others presence. "You shouldn't do this, you know." He whispered.

"Do what?"

"Make me fall more in love with you Em, you drive a man insane." He said.

I blushed like i always do when Jack says something sweet and out of his badboy character. He made me feel like the perfect partner really does exist and I may have found one.

"You're not the only one falling hard." I said running my fingers through his thick hair. He kissed me roughly, the usual fire sensation ran through my body. He laid me down and was ontop of me, his breath mixing with my own.

Once you kissed Jack, you couldn't stop the feeling of wanting more. You couldn't back out of the passion in his kiss, it made me think of what our first time would be. It was getting heated and it took all my will power to stop him before it went too far. "I know, you're not ready." He said kissing me one last time and got off to slip his Vans on.

"Ill pick you up at 8?" He asked as we walked downstairs.

"Sure, my parents are gone anyways." I sighed. I actually missed them on weekends and hated how they weren't even here to meet Jack.

"I love you Em." He said pulling me into a bear hug.

"I love you Gilinsky." I giggled.

*the party*

I didn't know what to wear and Jack would here any minute. What do you wear to a party full of Jack Gilinskys friends? I don't fucking know.

Nevertheless, I threw on a blue and white jumpsuit with white flats. (Outfits in the media thingie lol) I straightened my hair and put on some light make up. I didn't feel like going and I sure as hell didnt feel like impressing his friends.