Crash and Burn

Whoo  2updates in one day! Im on fire lol or maybe bcz i don't have a valentine
_________
-EMILY POV-

"GUESS WHO'S COMING BACK!? MY GIRL...THATS WHO-OH-OH-OHH!" Jack was singing on the video chat we were having on our laptop. I was in fits of giggled. He's so freaking cute.

"Your girl...that's whooo!" I sang with, doing a little dance. He laughed so hard he almost fell of the bed. I crossed my arms and attempted an angry face. He just laughed harder.

"Emily...baby..I love you okay but don't ever sing again!" He said between breaths from all the laughing.

"I looooove yoou-oh-oh" I sang in my awful voice, he laughed more. It warmed me up seeing his face lit up even if it was because of my terrible singing.

"I still think its the best voice in the world ya know!" He smirked, looking at me intently. Even though it was a video chat, I felt like he was right there looking into my soul. Thats what his stares were like. "Not as amazing as Jack Gilinsky!"

He laughed. "Oh you make me blush boo!" He said.

We chatted about our day for a few minutes when I said, "I should sleep so I can catch my flight tomorrow!"

"I don't wanna say goodnight though." He pouted.

"Fine, we can talk until we fall asleep okay?" I smiled.

And so I fell asleep while video chatting Jack, it was the closest I could get until I see him tomorrow. These four days have been torture without him, I couldn't wait to be back home.

*beep*

From JackG: "Morning beautiful❤ have a safe flight. I'll be waiting when you get back. I love you."

To JackG: "I love you so much honey."

I sat in the comfy plane seat, texting Jack continuously. I was super excited to see him because four days were more than enough away time.

We finally took off. It would be a long flight so I put in my earphones to listen to me and Jacks favorite song.
Emblem3 - Forever Together.

I fell asleep listening to it and never woke up.

-JACK POV-

The call.

The. Fucking. Call.

I felt my inside turn. My mouth went dry and my heart was ripped out of my chest. Like my body was thrown infront of a moving truck. I couldn't breath. Couldn't breath. I grabbed my keys and got into my car, racing to the place I didn't want to go because it would feel to real.

"Meet me there! Now!" I yelled at Johnson on the phone. He said yes and ended the call. I parked and got out, not bothering to lock my car because I didn't really give a fuck about that now. She was more important that some dumb car.

"Emily Evans! I need to see her!" I yelled tapping the front desk hurriedly.

"I'm sorry Sir but you'll have to wait, we can't let -"

"Let me fucking see her!!! Please!" I cried slamming my fist on the table making the poor lady jump in her seat

"Sir, if you don't calm down I have to call security." She said worriedly. I didn't care, let them lock me away in a cell forever as long as I could make sure she was okay.

I was frustrated now. I took the vase of the clerks table and threw it with force against the wall, it shattered into a million pieces- like my heart. I was enraged, I wanted to kill someone.

I sank to the floor, the glass shards digging into my flesh. "Sir! Please -" she began but someone interrupted by folded their arm around my body to comfort me. Johnson.

"Its okay! We'll wait in the hallway." He said to the concerned clerk. My body was urging me to break every single thing that I could get my hand on, I was a mess. He lifted me up and hauled me to the hallway.

Johnson forced me to sit in the lousy plastic chair. He sat next to me, handing me coffee which I refused. "What happened man? Why are we here?" He asked confused but worried.

My voice was gone. I couldn't say anything because I didn't want this to be real. I won't believe it until I see it myself, if I could pretend it wasn't a reality then I'd survive.

I managed to spill out, feeling the tears threatened to flow.

"Emily was in a plane crash."