The Date

-Emily POV-

I was soaking up the sun when I felt something smack against my face. A frisbee. I sat upright and looked around to see which idiot would have such bad aim that they'd hit me square in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled as a tall dark haired guy ran towards me. "Uhm sorry," he said awkwardly, "My friend has really bad aim." I glared at him but it soften when he came closer, his dark hair was jostled, his pink lips full and kissable. His tanned body was incredible. But his eyes were what made me speechless, they were brown, dark, big and innocent - like pools of chocolate sauce.

I suddenly wasn't angry at him. "Oh thats okay." I said and looked away from his enticing eyes, they were too intense.

"Hey I've seen you at our school before! I'm Jack Gilinsky." He said sitting down next to me. His biceps where bigger than my face, I couldn't help but blush when I saw his six pack - and incredible V-line.

"Yeah! I'm Emily Evans, nice to meet you." I smiled. He smiled wider and looked at me as if trying to figure me out. I didn't look away but stared back, the silence was comfortable. He looked away first. "Anyways let me make it up to you! A date tonight, I'll pick you up!" He said. I was taken back, we just met and he wanted to get to take me out on a date. I didnt mind. "Sure, at 7? I'll give you my address." I said and gave him the details. He got up to join the two guys watching us, a tall brown haired one and a short blond skinny kid. "So I'll see you tonight, Emily!" He winked and took off.

I sighed and couldn't help a smile. I was going on a date! With the hottest guy in our school but that's not why I was stoked, it was because there was something different about Jack. Jack Gilinsky.

-Jack POV-

It was close to 7, so I hoped Emily was ready for our date. Its weird going out with someone who you just met a few hours ago, but it feels so right. I cleaned up nicely for this date.

Sammy and Johnson helped pic out flowers for her, they both agreed she seems like a flower lover. I was wearing black jeans, a white button down shirt and white vans. Casual but classy.

When i pulled up at her door i felt nervous, I wonder if she'd like the flowers or my outfit. My palms were sweaty when i rang the doorbell, the door swung open after a few minutes. My draw dropped to the floor.

Beautiful wasn't the word. Breathtaking. Yep that's it. She looked like someone from my dream - unreal. She had a simple pink flowy dress with white heels, her usually wet hair was straightened with little flowers in it. I gulped, feeling the need to hold her close to me.

Okay I'm such a perv. I just met her i need to be cool. "Hey Jack." She said shyly. "Hey Emily..wow you look...wow." I still stared at her perfect body. Now way would I svore such a hot and sweet girl, usually they were hot...but not sweet.

"Oh uhm these are for you!" II said stupidly, handing her the bunch of flowers. She giggled, took them and kissed my cheek softly. I exhaled and felt my cheek burn from the contact.

She stepped out, following me to my car. I opened the door for her. She smiled anf got in, i could tell shr was as nervous as I am. "So where are we going?" She asked.

"Its a surprise!" I smirked and sped to our destination. A smile spread across her excited face, god she is perfect.

"I hope you're not planning to abduct me!" She giggled.

"Hmm now you're giving me an idea!"

she punched my arm playfully as we got out when i stopped on the beach front.

"Omg Jack! You did not just do this!" She beamed at me after eyeing the romantic date I set up for us. Rose petals led up to a small table with candles, it was a beautiful scene. I surprised myself because, Jack Gilinsky would NEVER have done this for any girl but she's not just any girl.

-Emily POV-

"Its beautiful Jack!" I said as he took my hand and led us to the table. Rose petals were everywhere along with scented candles casting shadows around us. No guy would ever do this for me, especially not the guy every girl wanted.

"For a beautiful girl." He said. He was smooth. Almost too smooth and that made me aware of him, why was he doing this? We have never spoke before, haven't even greeted each other so this is strange.

He pulled out my chair for me and sat down in his. He had a picnic basket with him and unpacked our dinner out, it smelt amazing. "So uhm Jack why are you doing all of this?"

"What do you mean? I mean its obvious that I like you?" he blushed. Weird. Jack Gilinsky doesnt blush.

"Yeah but why me? What made you like me?"

"Because you're...different." He said simply gazing into my dull blue eyes. I looked down, not sure what i should say to him. "You know the first time i saw you surfing, you looked so happy so full of life and that made me...i don't know...it lit a spark in me."

"Really? Because I did notice you a few times but I mean...you would never like me."

"Well I do okay...you're not like other girls and thats why I noticed you." He smiled and brushed his fingers against my face.

I closed my eyes and savored the touch, I love how it made me feel. It was sparks but not love just yet.

______
I didn't want to make them fall in love JUST yet! Pls read and VOTE!! ❤