010

TW/ SEXUAL ASSAULT/ SOME CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER COULD BE DISTURBING OR TRIGGERING FOR SOME PEOPLE!! PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER

skip to the next chapter for recap of this chapter if you don't want to read this in full detail

*the same day as the last chapter*

Y/n POV :

Another day at school. Should I just ignore him all day again? No, I should confront him today. Or should I just walk out this door right now and go home to cry about how I can't find the guts to just talk to one of my best friends.

This is way harder than it should be.

After walking around aimlessly in the halls for about 5 minutes, I bumped into someone. I looked up only to meet that dreaded face covers in scars.

Ichiro Suzuki

"I-I'm so sorry" I said in a rush trying to run away as fast as possible, but just to have him grab my arm.

"Hey bitch where the hell do you think your going? If I remember correctly I never got to get my payback for what you did to me last year." He spoke with a gut wrenching grin.

-flashback/ last year-

"Hey! L/n! Come here I gotta show you something!" My fellow classmate, Ichiro, shouted at me.

"Hey ich! What's up?"

"Come with me to the roof and you'll see."

-to the roof-

"Okay so what's up?"

"Will you take a look at that view? It's beautiful" Ichiro said looking off of the railing.

"Yeah it really is."

"Almost as beautiful as you, Y/n" he spoke softly looking in my eyes.

"O-oh? Y-you think so?" I spoke awkwardly feeling uncomfortable with the situation.

"I have to tell you something. Y/n I.... I think Your really hot you know." As he looked into my eyes he set a hand on my thigh moving it up." Every day I see you in that damned little tight shirt and short skirt I think of how many ways I can take you and put myself inside of you." He got closer to my ear and said after licking my ear" I want to fuck you so bad right now." His eyes now filled with lust and hunger

I was so confused and scared it took me a second to respond.

"Get away from me!" I shouted getting up away from him. "I barely even know you! How can you say such disgusting things to someone you don't even know!"

He stood up staring at me with a crazy look in his eyes. As he took one step forward I took one back, and this continued until I was up against the wall.

"P-please stay back I don't want this!"

He pinned me up against the wall close to my face as I turn my head to the side.

"P-please no."

He attacked my neck with harsh kisses and bites leaving marks all over me. No matter how hard I squirm I can't seem to get out of his grasp. It felt as though with every bite he was draining my energy.

I can't move any more.

Please no.

I don't want this.

Someone.

Help me.

As he began taking of my cloths everything started to fuzz together. Shortly after he had stripped me down to my underwear I heard the rooftop door open.

Was this it? Was someone going to help me? Please. I'm over here.

"Haha yeah so do yo- hey is that ich and.. y-y/n? HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER BEFORE I KILL YOU BASTARD!!" I recognized the ash blonds voice as it came accompanied with booms from explosions.

Then it was black.

___

Later that week Bakugo helped me get the courage to report what he had done to me to the school. He was expelled for a month and was removed from the hero course into the lowest class in the school along with a restraining order that was for him to me.

After that Bakugo and me became even closer than we were before. Oh and of course he didn't leave Ichiro without a mark to remind him to never set foot near me again. Aka the many burns and scars that cover him from the face down.

-end flashback-

//To be continued//

(Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger and on a sad chapter at that but the next chapter will be out soon so you won't have to wait for too long)

-770 words

-Author-Chan